The Quality to Swerve

Okay, What is Swerving ?

• The Oxford Dictionary meaning of Swerving is to Change the Direction suddenly/abruptly (can be used in terms of Vehicle)  

• But, the way I've perceived it here and I wanna take it forward , is in terms of our Career Prospects. So, Changing your Career /Income Source or Creating another Stream of Income is Swerving.

Yeah , You have signed up for this.

• Okay ! Guys, U have,I have, Everyone has , People do start to  think about their Careers in their Teen Years , what will they wanna be and how will they earn for their Bread and butter (Sometimes Cheese😅) .

• But,  you know , I think Whatever u want ,  a Butter or a Cheese with "The Bread"  , U have to make yourself "that" Worthy enough to stand on your own feet and to figure out a Profession/Vocation/Business/Service or whatever to make a living out of it , not just for you , but also for your family.

Wheww!!! 😅 Tough Noggie 😅

 I know ! 

How to know , in which thing , I can get into to earn my Bread and Cheese ?

• Okay So, First of all, Let's put one thing Out of a Window that if  u have read this much , uptill here and you're thinking that now I m gonna tell u "How to?" , So I am Telling u right away , without any Expectations growing furthur  , I also don't know, "How to?", Because that's different for everyone and everyone has to decide what works for them as their Career but ,

• My this Blog will give an Insight ,  of how the Quality of Swerving becomes one of the Saviours in the life of every "Hustler" who hustles to Figure out his active/passive source of Income.!!

• Let's first of all Divide the Category of  , "Ways of choosing the Careers by People" in varied ways :- 

• So, The people falling into the 1st and 2nd category becomes successful without a need of Swerving . But, they may change their paths in the future and take "risks",  to maximize their income stream by Swerving. 

• This blog is actually for the people

      Who Wanna take risks in the 1st/2nd category

             But most importantly ,

for the people falling into the 3rd/4th Category  who need to swerve or try their hands in different career options to choose whats working for them!

• So, Basically , Swerving is something as simple as being open to the ideas of earning money.

• Um, See I think what happens is one gets the idea Uptill our Pre-adulthood Atleast (in Whichever category u fall from the above ) , that in which Career one wanna go. 

So then The only Responsibility we have then, is to Try that thing out , First.

If it works Out,Great! (Category- 1st/2nd)

If it doesn't ---- SWERVING comes into the Picture.(Category 3rd/4th)

•  I think, now, from here one should listen to oneself and its family/friends (whose opinions matters) and try the another career path to earn. 

Because , Guys see the main agenda is definitely to earn but I think to love what you do is something which is really important .

So , One should definitely try another Option ,if the options you chose didn't work out. Maybe you can create Content /any art work/ or anthing.But to know in which thing you are good at, You have got to experience everything (should be in right means) what you can Think of,to earn money. 

• And Parents , Respected Parents (to the ones who are reading this , First of all Namaste 🙏)

 Please, it's my request to let your children swerve in their time to see what's working for them ,give them wings to Fly and as long as you trust your child and you know she/he will not be earning money through wrong means, Support her/him by just giving them Courage when they fail after trying Everytime .

Your Child can create wonders when she/he will have this much Support from her/his Parents.

• Now , Children coming to you, 

             Have that Courage to Try Something that you have been thinking for, since the longest time coz what it takes is that 1st Step and then the Journey unfolds as you go along. Take one Step at a Time, it's okay, You can't Hug the Whole Elephant, Anyway. 

Thanks for Reading 😄.

By the way , before Leaving ,

Tell me  some topics in the Comments, you want me to Write on , If I find it viable, I will definitely,give it a Go!