the start

"she too dangerous to be left alone unguard like this Damian". batman said as he catches Raven's hand and pushes her strongly toward his side.

"you can't just take her like this, Trigons attack had nothing to do with her" Damian yelled at batman and all the other justice league members who stand beside him.

after Trigon attacked, the earth was almost destroyed, it was a disaster that the justice league has never seen before. at the end of the crisis, after Trigon has been defeated an emergency meeting had been called so the justice league could decide what to do about trigon half-demon half-human daughter Rachel Roth, that currently is part of the teen titans under the hero name raven.

at the end lock up raven until they can have a better understanding of her demon side and her full connection to Trigon: as her father and as the source of her powers together was the decision the league made.

the justice league members come all together to the titans' tower were the teen titans live and train to become heroes.

"she can't be left unsupervised Damian and you know that". batman replied to Damian's former comment.

"don't worry child you have my word that this girl won't be harmed under our guard" wonder woman interrupted to Damian and batman conversation in a calm voice hoping to ease Damian's heart, while Zattana was sealing raven magic using her own.

"guard?, don't fuck with me amazon I know damm well how you are planning to guard her. you gonna put her in your little jail and never let her go" Damian shouted even angrier than before as he sees Zattana start using her magic on raven while wonder woman trying to bullshit him with her words.

"Get your hand off her before I fucking kill you bitch" Damian continued yelling this time toward Zattana.

"Damian you need to calm down," Nightwing said as he just arrived "batman already talked to us about this and this is ok, I promise".

"and you allowed this Grayson, who do you think you are, what about the rest of us ha?" Damian starts looking toward beastboy, blue beetle, and Starfire direction. see as they all with their heads down Damian continue "I see you all already decided that she evil just because were she come from and what she is".

"Damian, its ok" raven started to finally talk after she said nothing so far. she talked with a low humiliated vice "they right I should be lock up, after all, I am a monster".

"don't say that you aren't a monster and you know that" Damian shouted at Raven. "I love you raven that's how I know and can tell you that you are not a monster, raven I have seen monsters before and I promise you, you aren't one".

"I love you too Damian, but it's useless, believe me, I know" raven after fully given up, start going with batman who was still holding her hand.

after hearing raven Damian, angrier than ever toke out his katana and slash off Nightwing head as he was off guard.

everyone just stood there in shock than Starfire started crying and yelling "nooooo" as she runs toward the headless body "Damian what have you done?" batman asks him in a weak voice don't know how to process what just happened.

"well, Bruce" Damian starts with a way to let batman know that Damian does not longer see him as a father. " since I come from the Al Ghul family and I'm a trained assassin from the league of assassins isn't it normal for me to kill from your point of view? so come on by your logic I should be locked up as well? I mean I am a dangerous assassin".

Damian said in a calm voice and cold dead eyes.

"bruce are you? wonder woman wanted to see how is he after seeing his own son die just in front of him, but wonder woman was shortly cut off by batman that just ordered to take Damian under the league custody as well looking like nothing happened although wonder woman could tell he was broken in the inside.

Time skip

on the way to their new prison, Damian and raven were sitting next to each other. on Damian was a batman designed handcuff that Damian couldn't open and on raven a magical one made by Zattana magic.

"Why did you do this Damian?" raven asked still filling humiliated from what just happened, but she came back to herself after hearing what he had to say "I won't lie to you raven it was for me, after hearing my father... Bruce talks like this, want to lock you because who your family is I couldn't accept this. but honestly, it was also for you, for us" raven eyes opened with shock "but" raven tried to comment as she was stopped by Damian "there isn't but raven" Damian continued "everybody may have turned their back to you but not me, I will always be there for you because I love you raven and if you're villain by the justice league eyes than I will be on..."

(I will be one too)- full sentence

this time it was Damian who was cut in the middle of the sentence, he was cut by a kiss from Raven, a long full of passions big kiss.

after a minute of kissing the two parted off and raven started showing concern that caught Damian eyes "what wrong?" he asked her "well I was thinking, what are we gonna do now?, I mean they probably will put us in different locations and even if not I don't believe they will let us see each other just like this". raven kept on worrying but felt safe as Damian answered her "don't worry my love, I will not forget what happened today and I will find a way to come back to you and then together we will have our revenge on them, on all of them I promise you" the two started to kiss for the second time this time with Damian going first for the kiss "you right Damian, it's time for us to stop trying to be heroes just so they may accept us. if they want to see us as villains then this what we will be". raven stated as a fact as her voice finally sounded again like that of a human well half-human.

then a newborn couple of both lovers and villains kept on kissing each other on the way to the prison who will be their new home well at least for now.