Chapter 6 - Love

Changing their outfit into royal outing clothes, both of them headed outside to the grand royal gate where a horse carriage was waiting for them.

Two guards were standing in front of the carriage door. Myeong Jo stopped before getting on. She was clueless about how to bow or do anything.

"They'll bow at you and lend you a hand. So turn your head from side to side and get on, holding his hand slightly." Jimin whispered into her ear before getting on.

Myeong Jo did as told and got inside the carriage. Now Jimin and she were sitting side by side.

Jimin was holding the rope that controlled the horses. He pulled the rope a bit and the horses began walking and neighing. Thus began the couple's journey.

Miles after miles, only chats and laughs of The King and The Queen were heard inside the royal kingdom

Miles after miles, only chats and laughs of The King and The Queen were heard inside the royal kingdom. They observed all the green trees and nature among their talks. Jimin showed her around the kingdom, pointing here and there about the structure and its history. Myeong Jo too often would point at some areas and ask him about it. Both of them had a long beautiful memory of their own.

On their way to return back to the castle, Myeong Jo looked at the orange sun that was setting down. She was staring at it with silence.

"We'll go see the sunset another time." Jimin seemed to read her mind.

She looked at him, a little bit surprise, "It's fine. I just was looking at it."

Jimin patted her head and smiled.

The night passed with both of them just talking with each other, sweetly. Myeong Jo seemed to forget about the whole parallel incident the whole day just by talking with him.

-----------------

"No, no! That's not how you must do it!" Jimin showed her the little spoon while eating breakfast.

"Use this spoon for light snacks. And the middle one is for when you have lunch or dinner."

Myeong Jo nodded. Boy, he was a good teacher.

As the couple finished their breakfast, they were hanging out together in the hallway just talking and admiring the pictures that were hung on the walls. Suddenly someone screamed Myeong Jo's name from their back,

"Minnie Noona!"

Both of them looked behind. Before she could realize anything, someone hugged her so tightly that she was out of breath as well as surprised.

Jimin was just observing his naughty brother's actions.

"Noona, I really really missed you! How are you? I heard you have amnesia! Are you okay? You don't remember me, don't you? I'm so hurt!" the 21 years old boy whined, holding his sister-in-law tightly.