Captain Swan in 4b

It's been six months, but hi!!! Spoilers ahead! So you guys don't yell at me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, yeah. I'm back with my predictions for season 4, episode 12!

Captain Swan: You all know they're my favourite couple in the history of forever, so let's make this one shorter than last time, shall we?

But this is my honest opinion of what could happen in the next 12 episodes! First, let me just make a point that I was only about 50% right about my predictions for them in 4a, so yeah...

I said I was expecting a frozen heart issue for Captain Swan. Not for one of them to literally freeze. Not what I meant, Adam, Eddy and Jane (because you wrote that one).

So this time, I am really hoping we get the true love action. Or an "I love you," or Emma actually being concerned about her boyfriend almost died? That'll work too...

I know as the hardcore Captain Swan shipper I am, this is awful of me, but I'm kinda hoping for one of them to get put under one of Maleficent's famous sleeping curses... Or turned into a octopus... Or a dog... Really, anything. NO MORE HEARTS BEING TAKEN PLEASE. That scared me...

I think there's a better chance of a true love confirmation this time. But if we don't get an I love you, I promise you right now that I am going to throw a shoe at somebody. I'll get back to you on that one, okay future self? Okay.

It depresses me that I can't count the number of kisses anymore because of the six week gap... I mean in like a week there was probably 10 kisses and now I can't know the exact number anymore! I'm going with 200 though, just because ;)

^^^ imagine that omg... Back to the point!

So, in the promo, they're holding hands. Let that sink in...

Yeah, I'm never going to be over the fact that they're together, I'm sorry.

*This isn't "Missing Once" me. this is where you're serious!!!* I'm honestly really sorry for those of you who came here for actual, serious metas, oh god.

I think they're going to be so much closer, okay? Filming spoilers have already told us that there's at least one kiss in 4x12. Killian gets coffee for him and Emma and there's a "thank you" kiss, I guess, and then they go on a little stroll with Belle. And they have their arms around each other too.

So we're getting coupley Captain Swan.

Remember, they've had six weeks crisis-free now! That's the first time in like thirty years, guys. So I imagine everyone in Storybrooke enjoyed it.

Emma and Killian included... And as much as I'd like to know certain things that happened between them, I guess we won't...

I'm going to stop because I'm getting out of hand.

Again, people who came here for seriousness, I'm so sorry.

Raisin, also known as Rumplestiltskin is up next.