70

Hey guys. Remember this story? That's fantastic because obviously it seems like I didn't. LOL. Just kidding. I remember this story, I just suck at uploading chapters. I want to be better, but I'm too good of a procrastinator hehe. Enjoy. 

"Harry, this is very romantic and all," Louis commented, eyeballing where his husband was resting on his hands and knees, completely naked. Louis walked to the end of the bed and reached out to touch Harry's calf. "But is this really the time to have sex?"

Harry huffed and tilted his head in Louis' direction. "You're really saying no to sex?" 

"Well, I thought the father of my child and the beautiful husband to my being would cook us something great for our birthday but - "

"But I want sex first."

Louis hummed, squeezing Harry's leg. "Yes, sex. My good ole friend."

"Louis, come on," Harry nearly whined, resting back on his thighs and fully turning to Louis, pouting. "I'm literally offering my ass to you. What more can you want?"

Louis raised his eyebrows, smirking. "Well ..."

Harry knew exactly what it was Louis was insinuating , and he tried his hardest to not roll his eyes at it, but if he wanted to have sex with Louis, then he knew he would have to comply to Louis' ... needs. 

"Fine," Harry huffed, rolling around until he was lying on his back, spreading his legs invitingly. "I need you, Daddy."

Louis seemed pleased enough, jumping on the bed and landing on top of Harry. "If I must. I'll sex you good baby." Louis leaned down to kiss Harry's nose, smiling when Harry giggled a little. 

"Happy Birthday."

Louis raised his eyebrow, waiting for more. 

Harry groaned. "Happy Birthday, Daddy. Please, do whatever you want with me."

"Shit, this is a great present for me."

Louis smirked and leaned down to kiss Harry's lips again, Harry's hands already making their way to Louis' sweats so he can start shoving them off his legs. There was already lube on the bed that Harry set out in preparation for their sexy time, and when Louis' hand patted around for it, he grabbed it and started to slick his fingers up.

"Can we let Niall take Silas for the day so we can have a sex-a-thon?"

Harry pulled his head away from Louis' and fell back against the pillow, eyebrow raised. "You know it's his birthday as well?"

"He won't remember this birthday. We can spoil him tomorrow."

"Louis - "

"Hey, I thought you were desperate to have sex with me?"

"I mean ... yes ... I'm horny - "

Louis moaned. "Oh, I love when you're horny."

"Louis, we're going to have sex now, and then we're going to act like a family after." 

"Only if you call me Daddy the entire time."

Harry rolled his eyes and spread his legs some more, reaching up to cup Louis' face. "Fine," he grumbled, arching his head closer to Louis'. "Fuck me good, Daddy."

Louis smirked and continued what he started, opening Harry up with his fingers while continuing to kiss him silly. It was still early in the morning, and they knew Silas had a couple more hours until he would be waking up so they had a good amount of time to enjoy each other's alone time before they had to attend to their son.