Chapter 4

Three weeks later

I was woken up by Harry and Louis coming into my room at 8 o'clock with party hats on, noise makers singing happy birthday with pancakes.

"What do you want with me!?" i groaned into my pillow

"To wish you happy birthday!" Harry said putting the pancakes in front of me

"But its nine o'clock in the morning!"

"So, its your birthday! And plus we were going to take you shopping!"

"I'll be ready in thirty minutes!" I said jumping out of bed

"Okay!" Louis chuckled as they left my room

I jumped into the shower and washed my hair and body. I when I dried my hair and put it up in a big sock bun. I slipped on my floral peplum tank top with white skinny jean and my shinny nude flats. I did my make and grabbed my phone and out the door I was.

"You look pretty."

"Why thank ya!"

Once we left for the mall harry and louis were on their phones alot.

"Whatca doin'?" I asked from the back seat

"Nothing."

We when got to the mall there were paps and fans everywhere

"How the hell did they know we were going to be here?" Harry said pulling into the parking spot.

"I might tweeted about going to the mall." I sheepishly said.

"Ughhh. Since its your birthday I'm not going to get mad. Just stay between Lou and I."

"Kay." I said getting out behind Lou.

I stayed between them the entire way. It honestly did bother me until I could hear the things that people were saying, like you're fucking ugly, you're to ugly to be Harry's sister, nobody likes you go kill yourself. Which I used to hear stuff like that at my old school.

We got inside started to cry. I tried to wipe away the tears away before the guys could see, but they alredy saw.

"What's the matter kiddo?" Harry asked with concern. Louis gave me a look of sorrow and opened his arms up too which I ran to. I buried my head in shoulder

"What's wrong?" he rubbed my back

"The fans were saying rude things." Lou mouthed

"Nobody does that to my little sister." looked at me and went outside and had a little chat with some of the "fans".

He came back in and took me into his chest

"You dont want to be sad on your birthday, cheer up for Lou and I." They both made pouty faces.

"I guess so." I wipped my eyes and smiled.

"Good! Now lets go have some fun!" Lou put his arm around me.

We went some stores that they wanted to take me to. We went into some fancy store and bought some shoes. Then we got to go to my stores! I went to victoria secret, pacsun, forever 21 and tillys.

"Hey Harry, look! It looks just like your hat but 200 dollars cheaper!" I said putting on the hat and laughing with Louis.

"At least mines name brand." his said being sassy

"Roxy's pretty expensive, I mean this is the brand where my snowbaord came from!" I luaghed

"Oh hahaha your so funny!" he said grabbing the hat from me "Theres one more store we need to go to." he pulled me out the door