Chapter 1-A Gift

Hey, please tell me how it is and vote so I can see if I'll keep writing it.

April 20, 2016, my birthday. Turning eighteen isn't that cool like what kids and adults say it is, but it is still exciting.

Right now, walking into the first block as a student of the (NDU) National Dance University, I saw my best friends; Andreas(Andre), Markc, and Jade.

Shifting my neck around softly because Markc jolted me with a big hug.

''Yo wazzzz up girl.'' He screamed in my ear.

Regathering myself together with a pretty loud giggle, I said, "Hi, what do you want now!''

He coughed, "more money'' with another smirk.

I gave him more money for the vending machine. While he was "apologizing", Andre came and gave me a hot stare.

How hot can he get!

We all walked to class, and I turned around staring them down trying to make them remember my birthday. They stood there; with a 'I did something you didn't want me to do' smirk. As scared as I was to find out what they did, I left to warm up while they changed for class.

Coming in they had nothing to say but,'' I know your going to have a great birthday. I just know it.''

Saying that made me feel more worried about it.

Class started, and I knew we had to do the same stupid routines. I really don't wanna do it so I "injured" myself and sat out with my best friend Jade. We drew and laughed at a girl, but that's because this girl named Mercade yelled at someone, and in return, got dropped from doing a backflip on her partner's hand.

"Hey Ri," Jade whispered, "do you want to leave class since you can't anything."

I nodded my head. She helped me up and told the teacher where were going. I didn't know where we were going so I went with it.

____________________________________________________

We were at my house watching Supernatural, when she cut off the tv and told me to get dressed and look good.

"Hey really. What was that for? I did no such crimes to you. Unless your getting Dean and Sam for me, then I'm a bad girl." I laughed at her.

"I put it on record for you anyway. It's not they would've wanted a musty girl like you. Take a shower and look good I'm taking you somewhere." She sternly stated with her motherly tone.

I walked into the bathroom and decided to choose my outfit after I got out of the shower. In get near the shower and cut it on hot so I can relax my muscles.

Once I jumped in the shower it was so hot, (I forgot to turn on the cold knob too to even it out), it felt like satan licked down my back! I jumped out and cut on the cold water to level it out and got back in. Better now.

____________________________________________________

Hours later, all my friends surprised me at the club for my birthday. I did not see it coming. I'd say it wasn't a typical 18. There was a full dance floor to the right and around the corner to the left as well. The bar was a big U shape so everyone can have fun and there was both alcohol and soft drinks. It was amazing!  We partied all night and had some dance-offs with other local crews. Then, my friends and I went to my house for the after party to chill and watch some movies. After the first movie Markc told everybody, I was tired so me and Andre could have some alone time.

Sneaky, sneaky boy...

He picked my favorite movie which is Final Zombie Destination. Usually, I'll get the couch ready with lots of pillows and blankets, so if I fall asleep on the couch it would feel like my bed, but I didn't. I got two pillows and a blanket. Andre doesn't like sleeping in a shirt or pants, but he kept the pants on for the sake of my mom.