Chapter 7 Pack House

"Wow, it's the most beautiful view I've ever saw. Waking up to it every morning? I'm kind of jealous." Tamera smiled.

"Food or a swim?" He asked.

"I didn't bring a swimsuit." She replied.

"None needed. My pool is inside and heated. No clothes allowed actually." He smiled.

"Swim and then food." She responded.

They both go into the room that has the pool. Tamera was in shocked at how pretty the setup was. There's stairs that come down to the pool. Then there are doors that take you outside are solid glass so that you can see the gorgeous view outside.

The pool is huge and looks cozy. The water is crystal clear and there's a large fountain where the water enters into the pool. There are several chairs with thick cushions up and down both sides.

"Wow, it's like a big bathtub." She said.

Tamera is nervous about swimming naked. Even thought her and Dax have made love and even showered together. She's still shy about showing her body.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of. Look at what your body does to me." Dax said.

"I wish I had your confidence." She told him.

"We will work on yours together." He said.

Dax pulls her into his arms. His lips claim hers. They fool around in the pool for an hour and then get dressed to eat. The weekend passes quickly. And they indeed did spend most of their time in the bedroom.
Early Monday morning they drive back to the resort.

"I had the most fantastic weekend." Tamera smiled.

"Feel like repeating it for this coming weekend?" He asked.

"I'd love to, but on Sunday we have to go to dinner at Sheila and Michael's house. It's been a tradition we started." She explained.

"Fine with me, if they are okay with me tagging along." He stated.

"I'm sure it'll be fine, I'll see you for lunch?" She asked.

"Yes. I'll be at your office at noon." Dax replied.

Tamera goes to her office at noon. Thursday evening dinner time. They ordered in. They are sitting on the couch talking.

"So you check out tomorrow?" Tamera asked.

"Yes, but I can still drive over for lunch and dinner. And I'm hoping I can talk you into spending the weekends with me." He smiled.

"And maybe you can stay over with me some nights?" She asked.

"Thought you'd never ask, darling." He smiled.

Tamera squeezes her thighs together when he calls her darling. It always sends tingles of desire through her body. Dax notices.

"You like it when I call you darling, don't you?" He asked.

"God yes. It ah... it makes me.. I feel..." she stammered not sure how to explain it.

"It makes you horny for me?" He smiled.

"Not sure if that's how I'd describe it." She blushed.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of. I find it very hot that it turns you on. Darling." He smiled.

"Oh god, now you're going to drive me crazy." She blushed again.

"Only a fraction of how crazy you drive me." He said.

Friday afternoon, Dax and Tamera are returning to her office after lunch.

"I'm going to go pack my stuff and load my car. Then I'll be back here when you're done for the day. So just text me?" He told her.