Chapter 14: ShadowBonnie's friendship

I was walking home when I saw a lonely bear so I walked over to him and said hi.

"Hi who are you?" I asked him.

"Who me?" He replied a little shy.

"Yes you?" I say back to him.

"My name is Shadow Freddy, what about you?" He says to me.

"Me? I'm Shadowbonnie" I say back to him.

"It's nice to meet you Shadowbonnie" he says to me.

"It's nice to meet you too" I say back to him.

I was standing by myself underneath a tree that I saw a fox and bunny hang out at, I went to that tree because I found it nice And relaxed, I sat down when I saw a bunny walking up to me, I thought she was a little cute but I didn't show it because I was embarrassed.

"Hi who are you" she asks me.

"Who me?" I say in a bit of a shy tone.

"Yes you?" She replies to me.

"My name is Shadow Freddy, what about you?" I say to her.

"Me? I'm Shadowbonnie" she replied. I blushed but I hid my face away.

Why was he hiding his face? Was he embarrassed or was he shy? I didn't know, but I was hoping we could be friends.

"Hey Shadow Freddy?" I say to him.

"Yeah Shadowbonnie?" Shadow Freddy replies to me.

"Can I ask you something?" I tell Shadow Freddy.

"Sure what is it" he says as his head tilted to the side and his ears flopped to the side as well. Awww cute, I thought in my head.

"Do you want to be my friend?" I asked him.

"Uh sure, I've never had a friend before, or at least not any real friends..." he says to me, I felt bad so I hugged him.

"Don't say that, because I'm your friend, so there is no reason to feel alone anymore" I say to him, I blushed a little when I hugged him.

Why did she hugged me, but I like it, I was blushing and I noticed she was as well, so I hugged her back. After we walked to my house.

"This is my room" I said. I saw her pick up my favourite plushy toy, it was a plush toy of me that my mum had made.

"Please be careful with that it's special to me, my mum made it for me... because it was the last thing she made me before... before my parents were killed by someone who I don't know who it is, but if I ever saw them again I would KILL THEM for what they did to my family!" I say to Shadowbonnie.

"Shhhh, it's ok Shadow Freddy, and there is no need for violence if you ever see them you call the police and let them handle it ok?" Shadowbonnie said to me.

"Ok" I replied.

I felt bad for Shadow Freddy he had no one left his entire family was murdered by thugs.

"Wait how many were there? Did you see them, the thugs?" I asked Shadow Freddy.

"I saw him but I don't know his name, he looked like a bunny, but he was all rotten and decay" he replies to me.

"Oh I think I know him, Springtrap is his name, he is also known as purple guy or Afton, but everyone calls him Springtrap, but he is good now, I think" I say to Shadow Freddy.

"So he won't do anything to me" he says to me.

"I don't know" I say in a truthful manner. Shadow Freddy smiled but I could tell it was fake, so I hugged him.

I enjoyed the company of having someone, but I still can't get over the fact that my family was killed, and now that I knew who they were I was determined to avenge them. But I didn't want my friend to hate me, so I was finally able to move on.

"Hey Shadowbonnie?" I asked Shadowbonnie.

"Yeah shadow freddy?" Shadowbonnie replied.

"Um never mind, I forgot what I was going to say" I say to Shadowbonnie.

"Ok" Shadowbonnie says to me.

"Oh I remember what I was going to say, so not to long ago I saw someone run by me, he stopped in front of me and out of nowhere he vanished out of thin air, he was a rabbit and was white, do you know him? He looked kinda like you?" I say to Shadowbonnie.