My favorite idiot ( Shima x reader)

You wake up at 7:54 am, take a bath and put on a f/c tee shirt with your favorite band written on the front. (A/N my favorite band is icon for hire by the way you should check zem out they are a rock band) you take 20 dollars out of your purse and put it in your pocket. You walk out the door when you bump into a certain pink haired male...Renzo Shima the ladies man. "Hey y/n." He says in a happy tone."O-oh hi shima." You say off in your own world."y/n do you want to get coffee with me?"Shima asked nervously. "Like a date? Wait are you talking to the chick behind me or nah?" You ask In a ghetto tone Shima chuckles and says "No silly y/n I'm talking to you and yes this is a date, well only if you say yes."you nod your head and say yes .You and shima arrive at dunkin' donuts . You both get coffee and talk about what ever the hell until the clock strikes 8:30. "Oh I'm sorry shima I told my mother I'd be home before 8:45 to make lunch for my little cousins." You see disappointed in Shima's eyes."Oh ok I was hoping that we could hang out longer."He pouted "OK how about you help me cook lunch for 12?" You ask Shima "Well I'm no cook but...."You better go with her if you're looking for a second date. Inner Shima said. "I guess I'll go with you I mean it'll be fun right." He said. "Yay! I don't have to cook with just Rin any more." You exclaim " Wait you cook with Okumara?" "Yup." "Well only when I'm cooking for my cousins." "OK well let's go get the ingredients." Shima said. You and shima go to wallmart. You get bread, butter,chicken, flour, baking powder, sugar, frosting,and sprinkles. "OK what do we do now?" Shima asked " Well can you put the flour and sugar in the bowl and mix it while I bake the chicken." Shima puts the sugar and flour in the bowl then mixes and all of the flour splashes on him. "Omg shima are you okay?" You chuckle. "Yeah I'm fine y/n." He says while rubbing the back of his neck. "Let's get you cleaned up." You said as you took his hand and led him to the bathroom. "Oh your poor shirt." You say as you take off his shirt. "W-what are you doing y/n." He said as he blushed 50 shades of red and pink."washing your shirt idiot.""I think I got some on my pants too." "Oh o-ok." You say taking off Shima's pants.     I'll let your imagination decide what happens next. ;)