I AM NOT A LITTLE GIRL!

(A/N: YO~ I just want to say that Yeseo (main girl)... is a bit rude at times... That's just how she is so please dont get mad and plz forgive any grammical errors throughout this fanfic.)

Chapter 1: I AM NOT A LITTLE GIRL!

*Yeseo POV*

Ring ring. I opened my eyes slowly as my ears filled with the annoying, high pitched ringing of my phone. "Who the hell...?" I groaned as I sleepily got up and turned to the small wooden table next to my bed that had my lamp and phone on it.

I looked at my phone screen to see that it was my annoying cousin; Im Jaebum. I sighed as I picked up the phone from the cold wooden surface of my table, then I answered. "What do you want? And why the hell did you wake me up so early?" I asked informally in an annoyed voice. "Hey, Yeseo! Goodmorning!" He said cheerfully. "Shut up and get to the point!" I yelled, he laughed nervously "Your-mom-decided-to-go-on-vacation-so-she-wants-you-to-go-to-my-mom's-house-while-she's-gone-for!" He said really fast, I couldn't understand what he said -_-.

"YAH! As much as I want this conversation to end, say it slow enough for me to understand!" I scolded, he sighed "Your mom decided to go on vacation, so she wants you to go to my mom's house while she's gone." He said... "WTF? WHY? IM NOT A LITTLE GIRL, I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF. I'M FUCKIN' 20 YEARS OLD, AND WHY DIDNT SHE TELL ME HERSELF?" I yelled in the mic of my phone. "She knew you'd get mad... And she wants you to come over here because you dont even have a job. 20 years old and you have no money, you aren't even going to college! If you can take care of yourself, move out of your mom's house, buy or rent one out, and get a job to pay for all your expenses. Right now you're living in her house, so you still have to follow what she says. Dont even try to argue because you know I'm right!" He told me in one breath, I frowned "FINE! PICK ME UP IN THREE HOURS AND TAKE ME TO YOUR MOM'S HOUSE!" I yelled then hung up, he's completely right about everything -_-.

I sighed as I stared at the blue wall in front of me. 'Tsk... Mom told him to tell me... probably because she knows he can convince me to do things I hate.' I got put of bed and got ready to go. I packed my clothes and wore a simple sundress. I looked in a mirror and glared at myself. "WHY DO I LOOK LIKE A 15 YEAR OLD?? ARRGGGG!!!!!!" I yelled then took off the sundress and put on really short denim shorts and a skintight tank top that revealed my stomach and showed a little cleavage and slipped on black highheels. I put on heavy make up, then looked back in the mirror. "There... I look older now :)" I smiled then continuosly posed 'sexily'.

The doorbell rang and I grabbed my stuff and opened the door to see Jaebum, his eyes practically popped put of his skull, I smirked. "Dont I look good?" I asked confidently. He looked up at me slowly "You look like a little girl pretending to be a hooker that doesn't know how to put on makeup." He said with a serious face, I glared at him. "Shut up. Let's go." I said then tried exiting the door, he blocked the exit. "MOVE. NOW." I said with a stern voice. "No. Go change into something that doesn't make you look stupid." He said to me. "No." I said then tried leaving again. He picked me up then closed the door. When he put me back in the floor, he glared at me... I was frozen. He rarely gets angry at me. "GO CHANGE RIGHT NOW!" He yelled, I flinched then looked down to the floor. "..okay..." I said in a small voice... He never gets mad at me... I must have pushed it too far... I then went back to my room to change into the same sundress from before and took off all of the makeup.