Chapter 7 - His Past

Today was the day of the invitation. Jimin, Myeong Jo and Jungkook got in an expensive limo and they were driven far away from their Kingdom to another one. The night fell upon them as they reached the bride's kingdom.

The three of them stood in front of the gates of The Kingdom of Daegu. Myeong Jo was feeling a bit nervous. Well, she was the queen and what if she messed up?

"Let's go." Jimin said and the three of them were escorted inside the palace with security guards.

"Nervous?" Jimin asked Myeong Jo whose hands were shaking terribly.

"What if I mess up, Jimin?" she worriedly asked him.

Jimin smiled, "Don't worry, you won't. Remember 3 things : Nod politely, smile brightly and do everything with pride."

Myeong Jo understood as she nodded her head.

The doors of the royal dinning hall opened, revealing The King Kim Hwang Joon and The Queen Lee Sae Ron, with bright smiles.

"Presenting King Park Jimin, Queen Min Myeong Jo and Prince Jeon Jungkook from The Kingdom of Busan." the minister annouced.

"Welcome, My Lord!" King Hwang Joon stepped forward and shook Jimin's hands. He looked at Myeong Jo and bowed slightly, "It's an honor, Your Highness."

Myeong Jo bowed lightly too.

Jungkook bowed 90° to his future father-in-law. He laughed and blessed him, "I'm very lucky to have such a handsome prince for my daughter."

Queen Sae Ron approached to Myeong Jo and hugged her formally. She hugged her back too. They shared formalities and then the kings did.

"It's so kind of you to invite us." Jimin's voice changed into a kingly strong voice which Myeong Jo found very attractive.

"Of course, you are our future co-in-laws. We must have a dinner party to celebrate our children's marriage." The Queen stated happily.

All of them sat on the table and dinner was served. Jungkook was looking here and there to find his future wife. He was too fond of her.

"Where's Princess Ji Eun?" Myeong Jo understanding Jungkook's desire, asked politely.

"Ah, she's getting ready. She'll be here soon." The King Hwang Joon answered.

After some time, Princess Lee Ji Eun came downstairs, looking formally gorgeous. Jungkook's eyes were fully on her. She almost blushed but managed to hide it.

She bowed to all of them and sat down beside her mother.

"Such a beautiful girl." Myeong Jo gave a compliment as soon as she sat. She smiled shyly.

The dinner was going on smoothly with gentle talks and about their arrangements on the wedding. Jungkook was eating but at the same time, also peeking at his future wife with so much love and desire. Ji Eun was always smiling like an idiot who fell in love at first sight.

"So, King Jimin, are you the guardian of our Prince?" King Hwang Joon asked.

Jimin nodded, "Yes. That's right."

"May we ask about your parents? Please don't be offended."

Jimin's spoon dropped on his plates. He closed his eyes and clenched onto his fist. The whole dinning hall became quiet in a second.

"Hyung..." Jungkook whispered into his ears.

Myeong Jo was surprised at Jimin's action.

"I'm sorry if I asked a wrong question. I hope it isn't--" the king was about apologize when Jimin cut him off.