Chapter 3

Finally the time comes. It's Tuesday and the last bell of the day has just rung. Today's the day Carmilio is coming to my house. I'm so nervous. Ugh is my hair good!? Is my make up messed up? What am I gonna say? It's just a project right? I'm in the middle of my worries when Carmilio comes up. "Well are you gonna lead the way to your bus?" I quickly say "oh yea sorry of course". We got on my bus and he sits next to me. This is so nerve racking him just sitting next to me. The cutest boy at school right there coming to my house today. Unbelievable. He asks about my family so I tell him how im the only child and life at my house is pretty boring and then we get home. We walk in and my mom is in the kitchen, as usual. "Hey mom this is Carmilio, we're gonna work on our project for algebra" she said with a smile " you kids behave". I gave a quick smile back and we went in my room. Me and Carmilio made plans for our project that afternoon. At one point I was holding all the papers for our ideas and I dropped them. We both ducked down at the same time to pick them up. We hit our heads and our faces came up and we were only centimeters from touching. He leaned in and just suddenly I didn't know what was going on but.... He kissed me. Me, a shy quiet girl in the back of the class kissed the star football player. It just was a miracle. At that point I knew things were gonna change... And they did. A lot. He asked me out and we were dating. Everyone at school wanted to know how and especially why. We were madly in love with eachother. Holding hands, kissing, and so many dates. It was the best love story ever... Everything was perfect. Until...