Make me

A/n SMUT WARNING

Damn today I just can't. I'm stressed out. One of our biggest investors is going to visit tomorrow and all of my employees data is frozen.

Every transaction and stock rate lost in our system. At this point in pissed off. I need to go to my office at home get actually get this work done.

(timeskip)

I just got home I need a kiss from my baby. "Billie angel, I'm home." I yelled from the front door. Where the hell is she? I look in the kitchen and living room with no sign of her- wait, panties?

What the actual fuck if I see somebody in my gouse I'm going to jail for murder. I stomp up the stairs to walk to our room. When I walk in I'm shocked by what I see.

Billie laying in the middle of the bed with her legs wide open thrusting her dildo in and out of her wetness fast while moaning my name. Damn no wonder her panties were out there. Anger rises in my blood I hate when she decides she can please herself without my knowing.

It seems like she still hasn't noticed me so let me help her with that. "Hey princess I'm going to need you to stop." She looks at me continues and smirks saying "make me daddy." Im never one to turn down a challenge so I do what I do best, make her.

"3. 2-" She immediately pulls the toy out of herself and looks at me with fear in her eyes. I smile and tell her to get ready for spanking. While she does that I loosen my tie and walk to the closet to find a good tool. Hm should I use a belt or a paddle.

She loves my hands too much meaning I have to do worse so she knows this is a punishment. Hm paddle I don't want blood while I'm fucking her. I also take out the rope and 10 inch strap im gonna use on her.

When I step back out into the room Billie has her bare ass in the air for me and her face into the pillows. "Count 20 and say thank you after each one." I also remind her of what our safeword is.

-BRO I DON'T REMEMBER WRITING THAT AND I'M NOT FINISHING IT WTF IS THAT