Chapter Ten- Surprise..?

A/N: Things are going to go faster, but they will soon slow down. There's just not much in the before chapters, so yeah. Drama coming up! :) xx

-----------------------------------------

It's been four months since Sam and I started dating and they were the best four months of my life. He has never failed to make me happy or make me smile. He's been there through my mood swings and everything else that came along with the pregnancy. My baby bump grew a hell of a lot, it was totally obvious that I was pregnant. The press knew about the baby, but they knew that it was Sam's, not Harry's. For three weeks I got continuous hate for "cheating on Harry" "two timing Harry" "being a slut", none of them really affected me. 

Zayn called recently updating us that the tour would be over in a bit so he would be able to come see the baby after she's born. Without Harry. 

We also found out a month ago that it was a girl after all. We painted the spare bed room with sky blue clouds and little trees on the bottom. There were little plush animals all around and small blue cribs. It looked adorable. On one wall, behind the rocking chair, there was a picture of Sam and I when we went on a walk a little bit ago in a light pink frame. 

For the past week, neither Grace or Darcy would pick up my calls. I would've told my father to ask for them, but that would be too much of a favor. So today, Sam and I were leaving to go to Bradford for a surprise visit. 

"You ready babe? The car's all packed!" he yelled from the front door.

"Mhm." I said, attempting to stand up, but failing miserably, "Help?"

"I'm coming!" he laughed, pulling me to my feet. He tried to hug me with the huge belly in the way. He got on his knees in front of me. He's not going to....Is he? "Hi baby girl, see you soon."

A look of relief came over my face. He was just talking to the baby, not proposing. Silly me.

 ---------------------------------------

"It's 7:00AM now, so by the time we get there it'll be about 10:00." he said, as he calculated with his fingers. We stopped by starbucks for a quick breakfast as we talked about the trip.

"That's good, Darcy's treatment is usually at 8:00, so we'll be there by the time we finish." I smiled. 

"Perfect." he said, leaning in to kiss me. It was kind of difficult though, with the table and my belly.

"Maybe later Sammy." I laughed. He sat back in his chair and pouted.

He laughed as well, "Let's go then. We've got a long trip ahead of us."

We hopped into the car, but he didn't start it or anything.

"Sam, did you forget something?" I asked.

He say anything, just brought his finger to his lips and tapped them. I shook my head and leaned over to him. I smashed my lips onto his. The kiss started to become heated, so I pulled away.

"We gotta get to Bradford, hot lips." I laughed, before sitting back in to the chair. He finally started the car and drove the highway to Bradford. 

 --------------------------------

"Wake up princess, we're here." he said. My side of the door was open and that was were he was standing. 

"Uggh." I groaned.

"I'll carry you." he laughed. 

"No, no. I don't want you to. I'm really heavy right now." I pleaded.