Chapter 1 (The start of a new year)

Chapter 1

The start of a new year

*Lilah’s POV*

When I woke up today, the sky was grey and cloudy. I was bored to death in the muggle world and I have been waiting for this day the whole summer. I want to leave my stupid parents and be with my friends in school.

“LILAH!” My mum yelled from downstairs. I rolled my eyes and started to walk slowly down the stairs.

“What is it?” I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

My mum was standing against the kitchen counter with my older brother, Lorcus, I hate him.

“I just wanted to say goodbye and good luck this year” She said and placed her hand on my shoulder.

“Well, thanks” I said and pushed her hand away.

“Don’t be so rude!” Said Lorcus and smiled mockingly at me.

“I’m not rude, you dick” I said and my mum slapped me across the face.

“Lilah! You do not speak like that under my roof!” She said and I placed my hand on my now burning cheek.

I turned around and started to walk back up to my room. My hands reached for my coffin and I dragged it after me as I walked down the stairs once more. I opened the door and started to walk along the pavement. My owl, Xia, was by my side in no time.

I saw the train station from where I was and I start to walk even faster. I looked at the watch on my left wrist. I had time.

But now, all I wanted was to leave London and go back to my home.

*Clarity’s POV*

Alright platform 9 3/4 , I’m here now. The train was standing there waiting for all the people who’s going back to Hogwarts. I can’t believe that I’m already going back.

“Clarity!” I heard someone yell out my name. I turned towards the sound and I saw Valentina running towards me.

“Valentina!” I said and ran towards her. “I’ve missed you so much!”

“Me too” She said and hugged me tight.

We stood there in silence just hugging each other and I felt how much I’ve missed my best friend. People walking around us and I smiled as we pulled away from the hug.

“So have you heard that Louis from Slytherin has a crush on you” Said Valentina as we walked towards the railway wagons. Our arms were hooked and we smiled big.

“Are you joking?” I said and she just smiled at me.

“No, it’s true! I heard him say it to his friends earlier” She said and nudged my side with her elbow. “And I know you have a little crush on him”

“I do not have a crush on Louis Tomlinson! He’s an asshole” I said and I heard a familiar laugh.

I turned around right before we boarded the wagon. I saw Emeldia and Harry joking about something. That Harry is not the oh so famous Harry Potter no it’s one of my best friends Harry Styles. It was years ago Harry Potter graduated yet people talk about his bravery. He sure is a hero at Hogwarts and it’s weird that he’s not working there as a professor but he’s living his life.

“Hey! Emeldia we’re here!” Valentina shouted and both Emeldia and Harry ran over to us.

“I am so happy to see you!” Emeldia said and hugged us both. Harry smiled at me and the four of us entered the wagon.