I know my best friend's secret!

Hi! I'm Lia! I have two best friends : Emily and Jessica!

We always had sleep overs every weekend! We are great best friends!

Until my birthday , I got a present from my mom , it's an expensive silver ring and a precious bracelet!

But then in the morning I lost my jewelry! I have no idea who took it and I cried all day!

One day I had a sleepover with Emily and Jessica at Emily's house!

Emily have to go to somewhere with her parents and Jessica and me stay at her house . So we got bored , Jessica wants to watch a movie but her room is really big , we can't find it , so I let Jessica find her laptop and I went to the toilet ! She just found the laptop! Then I came back and watch the movie!

Next day morning , I got a call from Emily! She told me that Jessica is the thief , she stole my jewelry !Then I cried all day! Until I got a call from Jessica! But this is weird , if she is the thief then why did she call me?? Then I didn't pick it up because I was mad . She called me again then I picked it ! She told me she will be at my apartment in a few minutes!

When she came to my apartment , she said she wants to remove Emily from our BFF group . I asked her why? . she said Emily stole my jewelry , then I was really shock! I asked her How do you know? She answered : "I saw her diary on her laptop , remember the time she left her house and we watched the movie together?? I saw her diary , it says: *She let me read*

Dear diary,

finally I stole Lia's jewelry and I blamed on Jessica! Now the mission is complete .

I can't believe she's a fake friend!

Until the day we go back to school , me and Jessica are friends , and we don't talk to Emily anymore!

The end!