Chapter 3: Congratulations

Hi ya peeps! Here is chapter 3! And I don't want to make this sound to sappy but... TYSM FOR 16 VIEWS!! I know it's not a lot... at all... but it really means something to someone like me who just started out. I am taking ideas for chapter 4, so if you guys have a theory just comment it and I MAY use it. Not saying I will, depends if I like it... so without further ado enjoy chapter 3! P.S: sry if there are typos... I wrote this on my phone...
___________________________

"Come on Groffsause I'm getting wet! You're so slow!" Lin shouted playfully. The two were currently running through a thunderstorm to Lin's apartment.

"I can't! It's too slip—" Jon slipped on a puddle right as he said it was slippery. "Ow!" Jon tried to get up but he couldn't feel his ankle. Lin turned around in horror to see his boyfriend sitting in a puddle being drenched by rain, holding his ankle in tears.

"Oh my god! Jon hang on I'm coming!" Lin shouted and ran back to him.

"Lin... I think it's broke... I can't feel it." Jon said concerned. "I don't want it to be broke! I'll miss the show!" He was now full on crying.

"It's ok Groffy, I got you, it's ok..." Lin picked up Groff and ran to his apartment.

The door smashed open as Lin put Jon down on his couch. He ran and got an ice pack and tea for Groffsauce.

"Here hun." Lin lightly stuck the ice on his right ankle and gave him the tea to drink. Groff smiled and thanked Lin. "Groffsauce, am I able to see it? I need to see if it's swollen."

"Ok... just be careful... please don't touch it." Jon answered nervously biting his lip.

"Don't worry I'd never hurt you Groffy!" Lin smiled and took the ice pack off to find a fat purple ankle. "Can you flex it up and down?" Lin asked.

"Yea... kinda—OWW!!" Jon replied.

"Ok ok that's a start.... wanna try and stand?" Lin asked again.

"Ok... I'll try..." Groffsauce answered. Lin wrapped his arm around Jon's waist and put Jon's arm around his shoulder. He slowly helped him stand up on his feet.

"It hurts... but I think I'm ok..." Jon took a few baby steps.

"I think it's just sprained..." Lin said.

"Yea me too, the pain is going down a bit." Answered Groff.

"How about we just take it easy and watch a movie or something?" Lin asked excitedly.

"How about karaoke?" Jon asked. "We could ask Twitter what we should sing!"

"Good idea Groffy! I'll ask now!" Lin clicked post and on a matter of seconds replies were coming in. Lin's face became pale. And had shocked eyes. He mumbled under his breath,

"Fuuuu"

"What's wrong Linnamon roll?" Groff asked.

"They want us to sing Say No to This...." Lin swallowed.

"Ummm no... we're not doing that... how about Congratulations?!" Jon pleaded excitedly.

"You just want to sing that so you can be Angelica..." Lin said playfully.

"Of course!!"

"Well if that's what makes you feel better.." Lin set up the camera and started to record them on the couch, since Groff couldn't really stand.

"Hey everyone! Today I'm joined by the amazing, and very handsome, Jonathan Groff! And we are going to be singing some karaoke tonight! I know you all said for us to sing Say No to This... but that was a little to hard for us to get the guts for... so instead we are going to sing Congratulations! Obviously Groffsauce will be playing Angelica, and I'll be Hamilton! So yeah! Let's get started!" Lin pressed play on his laptop and the music started to play. Groff started to sing in character,

"You have invented a new kind of stupid, a damage you can't undo... kind of stupid..." Lin could help to smile at him even tho his character was being stood up to. Jon couldn't help but do the same. When it came to the end Groffsauce said the last "Congratulations" but instead of that being the end, Lin shot over to Jon and kissed him. Jon was a little surprised at first seeming that they want to keep their relationship a secret from social media for now but he just went with it. Lin pressed stop on the camera and posted the video on Twitter saying, "Surprise! Groff and I are a thing! Watch and see at the end!"

The comments blew up. Lin and Jon has their arms wrapped around each other and were overjoyed to see all of the kind things the people were saying. Of course there were a few who were disgusted, but they didn't care. The majority of the people were very happy for them. They saw one comment that really stool out from Renee and it said, "Congratulations! (isn't it ironic? 😉)" Lin put his phone down and looked out the window then back at Jon.

"You wanna just stay here for the night? It's still raining and you can't walk." He asked while nervously biting his lip.

"Yea... I don't think I'm going anywhere anytime soon..." Groff peeked Lin on the cheek and Laid down on his lap while Lin put on Moana. He was singing to his own songs along the way. He looked down at Groffsauce and said,

"I don't know what I would do without you Groffsauce...." Jon just smiled and shut his eyes to sleep.

"G'night Groffy... I-I love y-you..." Lin struggled to say the last words. He looked away in embarrassment and turned red. He didn't know how Jon would react.

"Love you too Linnamon roll..." he said half asleep. Lin smiled and laid his head on Groff's and went to sleep for the night.
___________________________

I know this one was kinda short, I promise the next one will be longer! Hope y'all enjoyed!!