What Happened 5 Years Ago

5 years ago..

Third Person•

BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS

Yoo Jeongyeon of the Nation's Girl Group TWICE is found lifeless at their dorm by her Member Myoui Mina, JYP Entertainment is not yet giving any statement regarding to the sudden death of TWICE'S Lead vocalist. The autopsy reports aren't yet released to the public thus the Entertainment seeks for girl's privacy for the meantime as they mourn, Gong Seungyeon the sister of Jeongyeon isn't giving any statements too. Once's mourns as TWICE will never be the same again without the Girl crush's presence, there would no more OT9.

..........................

The girls was finally back home from the hospital where they brought jeongyeon lifeless body, they thought they could still try to save her but everything was too late, they were late. their manager accompanied them at the dorm for the meantime so they could atleast adjust from the pain they were feeling right now.

nayeon went to her room and have her own moment with herself, she couldnt believe that she just lost the woman she loves, she didnt even had the chance to confess her love for jeongyeon instead she denied her feelings even in jeongyeon's final moments. how can she live without her ostrich now? 2yeon will never be the same, everything will...

nayeon started recalling her last moments with jeongyeon, it was early this morning the same day when jeongyeon was found dead.

"NABONGS!!!" jeongyeon suddenly shouted and barged in at nayeon's room

"YAH! YOURE SO LOUD!" nayeon shouted back as she was putting face powder

"w-where are you going??" jeongyeon's voice suddenly went small and stuttered

"i'm going with yeri today, we're going to go shopping... wae?" nayeon confusingly asked and dropped her make up palette down

"i was about to ask if youre not going to do something today, but it seems you already have plans..." jeongyeon shyly said making nayeo guilty

she stood up from her seat and went to jeongyeon to hug her, it surprised nayeon. jeongyeon didnt complained of hugging her, jeongyeon usually complains whenever nayeon is being affectionate with her.

"ill be back early tonight, wait for me.. we'll spend the night together arraseo??" nayeon promised but little did she know jeongyeon couldnt wait for her anymore

there would be no jeongyeon welcoming her home

jeongyeon would be gone forever, her feelings to the latter will remain unsaid.

nayeon broke down when a picture of jeongyeon smiling flashed in her head, she couldnt do anything but to cry it all out- she never expected this, this is breaking her. nayeon looked at her door and imagined how jeongyeon stood there early this morning when she was still alive and kicking.