Stay....

She is trembling, feeling colder and colder with every second that passes... her breathing was only an attempt to stay alive, and it was becoming shallowed and weak, not enough to keep her awake.

Carrying Adora's body is turning into a challenge, it's been almost 2 minutes since her heart stopped aggressively and now instead of a beautiful rose colour, a purplish blue makes her face feel even colder than before, also the green veins from Prime's virus were getting bigger.

After a few seconds of interminable effort, Catra fells on her knees, crying uncontrollably while gasping for the air that was escaping her lungs. Everything is blurry and all she can hear is the sound of her heartbeat that seems to copy the blonde's heart before giving up.

It's the end of all, of Catra and Adora, of the best friends, the enemies, and.... the lovers? Whatever the catgirl feels for Adora is destroyed now, she's gone, forever.

With tears in her eyes and placing her ears on her chest, Catra huggs Adora's body once more, ready to let go of life, at least knowing that she'll see her again in the other side. Her back hurts terribly and the blood coming out of it stains the floor and the blue eyed girl arm, leaving her body almost empty.

Just when she was already closing her eyes and letting herself go to face death, some sparkles appear giving her a small boost of energy to say: Save Adora...save her...please...

Glimmer immediately runs to Adora and puts her two fingers on her neck, getting nothing. The schock freezes her face in a expression that she never did before.

Bow takes Catra delicately, covering her wound to try to keep the blood inside, with no avail.

Once again the catgirl repeats the same words, this time louder, letting a groan of pain escape her lips.

Glimmer you have to do something! Telentransport us now!- says the boy with his voice already broken.

The purple eyed girl grabbed the blonde's body and Bow, who had Catra, and telentransport them in surgical beds inside Brightmon's castle. She lets go of Adora and says to Bow: Take care of them, I'll bring Entrapta and a medic ok?

Bow just nods letting lots of tears escape his eyes.

-Catra this is a tragedy, what happened? How did she....?- he looks at Adora and doesn't dare to finish the sentence.

The catgirl, almost unconscious mumbles: the heart.....prime...virus.....

Hey Catra stay awake! Don't go please! We are going to save you... please!- Bow says shaking her with one hand and pressing her wound with the other.

At the one last moment of consciousness she said louder than before: Save Adora! I'll never forgive you if you let her die! Please.... don't...let......- she couldn't fight sleepiness and she just closed her eyes.

Bow doesn't know what to do, he presses with his hands on Catra's back stronger, but it doesn't really help. Adora's gone and Catra is dying, what the hell is he going to do??