Nice Day

Dear Diary,
My morning was cool since me and Mary woke up at 9 am. Well, technically Mary was already awake and I was the only one who woke up at that time. But after hanging out a little, we decided to get our breakfast like our usual sleepovers and went to 7-Eleven for some cup noodles. Then we got home and played more Bang Dream!
After a while, Mary went home and me and my family went to SM North Edsa to eat at a japanese restaurant called.. I forgot.. I'll ask dad tomorrow about that.. Anyways, after eating (I forgot to take pictures of the food but I ate shoyu ramen, sushi platter, fried crab legs, miso soup.) , half of the party went home and only me, dad, Tita Anne, Tita Y and Ate Bianca remained. We roamed around, always somehow ending up on makeup stores because of Tita Anne and Ate Biance (obviously). Then at one store, the last store we went to, we searched around for clothes and they all were so cute! If only you erase tbe part I had a mental breakdown. Really pathetic, I know... They got me a tshirt with rainbow which represents the LGBTQ Community which made me really happy that they're fine with me being a part of that community.  After that, we went home. Also I got new glasses! In the EO, the guy that assisted me was an anime fan! And even said he might go to CosMatsuri however might only be on December 27 which is on Friday. Really hope we meet again, cuz we conversed really nicely so he's pretty cool to talk too. Anyways, I'm getting tired.. I'll sleep now..