Drive-In Movie.

Chapter Three

Stanley

Another week had gone by and October had hit, finally, the leaves started to fall, and Y/N started to wear these cute fall outfits. She had become more involved with us, to my liking, and ever since the rollerskating, she'd been a little different with me. To be honest I'd hoped I didn't make her uncomfortable, ever since that song came on I haven't even been able to listen to anything else, she has been all on my mind. It was Friday and I walked to her door giving it a good knock and heard her yell.

"One second!!" And a few moments later she was opening the door "Oh! Stanley." She said smiling. "What's up?" She mumbled.

"Hey, I heard there's this super cool flick playing down at the drive-in tonight. Called 'The Haunted House Of Horror' and I wanted to know if you wanted to go?" I said rubbing the back of my head.

"Oh really?" She looked intrigued. "What's it about there Stud?"

"Teenagers gathered in an old mansion or whatever and are being murdered one by one. The survivors gotta discover who the killer is before he terminates everybody." I explained and she smiled staring at me as I did.

"Yknow Stan, I think I'm gonna take you up on that offer." She said and I lit up.

"Really?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes, of course, come on in, I gotta change." She said and I stepped in, following her upstairs, I looked around her place, she'd decorated more, and looked around we were hanging around here a lot and on the beach, but since it's been getting colder we were staying inside more. I heard her walk out of the bathroom and I looked over seeing she wearing one of my sweatshirts, that I had let her borrow back a while ago.

"Nice threads," I said walking over and she looked at me, it was big on her, but she added a belt to make it fit her figure.

"Why thank you, in courtesy of you." She said looking over at me and winking. I blushed a bit and she walked to the stairs.

"We have enough time to hit up a diner before the flick starts, maybe get something to eat and get a good spot," I said following her down and she looked at me as she pulled on her saddle shoes.

"Seriously, bomb." She smiled and I opened her door for her and she walked out, we walked to my car and I opened the door for her, she climbed in and I got in after her.

We drove to a really good diner and went through the drive-through, got our normal food, and went to the drive-in. We found the most perfect spot and just talked until the movie started. Suddenly we heard the bell go off that it was starting.

The flick began, I put my arm up on the seat and started to watch but suddenly I felt her, I looked at her and she was leaning on me, I looked up at the ceiling of my car, this girl will be the death of me, she was too perfect. I looked down and moved my arm from the top of the seat to her waist and pulled her slightly closer to me, her hand moving and gently wrapping her arm around my chest, gripping my shirt in her hand softly. I wasn't even paying attention to the movie anymore. I was just trying to be calm, with her on me like this, I'm just a teenager- wait no stop just watch the movie. I glanced at the movie, and as I did, there was a jump, that made Y/N flinch. I gently gripped her waist and she looked up at me letting out a breathy laugh at the fact that it scared her. I bit my lip looking at her as she looked back at the movie. I wish I could picture this moment her laying on me like this, I wish I could hold her all the time.