Question sexually?

(Nobody POV)

'Y/n? You should talk to him. After all, He just might understand what you're going though'

.   .   .

'No one understands me.. Not even the pain am gonna through, Everything  I lost.. why'd wouldn't They're!'

I pulled out Mine pills, It help Soothe the pain. But can easily kill me, Taking one's each n every Day... Just Thinking about that guilt.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐-‐‐‐-------------------------
The beginning just Starting🌺

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐-‐‐‐-----------------------------

(Y/n POV)

It was bright an early, I yawn before getting out of bed. Looking at myself in the mirror.

'Great, am still alive'
...Yay...

I might've as well get ready.. I walk away, Going to the closet picking out mine outfit for today look. It took awhile decided on what to wear, But I just went with the casual.

I then held up mine leg while putting on my stocking, Hearing the ruckus? I sigh lightly choosing to ignore it, I then walk back up to the mirror. Picking up my brush, Brushing my hair.

'Today is gonna to be the worst'

I look at the calendar knowing what today is, I then 'sigh' while got up leaving mine room, Not a second later A bunch of demon start running toward the entrance. Which made me curious on what was gonna on, then walk downstairs hearing a piano play while I hear singing. I watch from a far on the stairway, The voice was so smoothing & relaxing.

That I got pull to the side by Charlie.

"Charlie?! What going on?"

I ask confused, She put her finger on my lips while tell me to quit down. While waiting for the song to finish, I then saw a flash of light of an opening door seeing Alastor appear.

'Shit'

The music then stop at a finish note, while the audience clapping I got a better view. Vaggie? Was wearing a black suit while helping the female down the piano? Wait that no female that Angel!

 Vaggie? Was wearing a black suit while helping the female down the piano? Wait that no female that Angel!

'In a dress?!'

"Was he amazing?!-" Charlie said, As sexual confused on why would he wear a dress!
"His boss said it was A-Okay for him to perform here, Plus he know bring In a crowd."