Katerina

Years had passed since Katerina was born. I was thirteen when she was 7 . All the while up until her birthday mother and father spoiled the child and left me alone. While she opened lovely brand new dresses for her birthday,mother handed her old dresses from when she was younger to me. I only had one of my best friends in my life back then . His name was Emile. He was a dashing young man to whom my father arranged for me to be married to. I was to young to know what marriage was but until the day came we had to be married , he and I became great friends. When the wedding came up, I could not bring myself to marry him. One reason being he was in love with my sister. After I called the wedding off, my mother and father scolded me. They blamed me for every problem that came out way. Father going broke. Blame me. Katerina breaking a arm or leg. Blame me. Mother getting bit by a viper. Blame me. The day came when Katerina told mother and father she was with child. She was only 16. I was 21. Mother cried for hours that day along with helping my sister. When my niece was born, my father sent her away. Katerina cried as mother held her." Don't take my baby mother please." She cried and as I comforted her she hugged me. My sister had her own baby ripped from her. Slowly after that my father sent her away. I argued with him."You make her leave. I do As well!" I growl,not knowing the dire mistake I had made. My sister and I traveled the word for a few weeks until we came upon some nobles that's we later found out were vampires. The Originals. There names were Elijah,Klaus, Kol, Finn and Rebekah. The only female. Klaus had began to fancy my sister. And I fancied him. But he chose her do I backed off. When we met them ,Klaus and his siblings were quite the charmers, whereas my sister and I were cunning like vixens. Klaus often went away for weeks. This is when Katerina spent her time with Elijah. I believed her to be a floozy and one day as I was walking with Rebekah, I saw Elijah and My sister kiss. Trouble began brewing when Klaus came back.

When he came back, he told Katerina everything. I was outside the chamber listening. Afterwards she came out and began running. I followed her. While we ran back home, Klaus had sent some of his companions to murder our family. When Kat and I got home, we broke down and cried, burying our family. We ran for miles until we were doin followed by Klaus' men. We ran into Her friend . Trevor. He made us go to a cabin and ask for Rose. A female vampire. We knocked on the door and she gasped." Get inside quickly." She said rushing us in. She saw Trevor not far behind and she lets him in." What the bloody hell were you thinking?! Klaus will have our heads for helping them! Especially her!" She scolded him. "But Rose, I love her." He confessed. Rose sighs. And left us alone in a room. I left to get a bit of air and came back to Rose scolding Katherine." You do not want to die like this!" She tells her and bites her wrist healing her. Katherine blinks and nods. Swallowing the blood. I blink and watch as my sister grabbed a piece of glass and slammed it into her stomach. I gasp and run to her ."No!"I scream and cry and the elderly woman comes in to clean Katherine up. A moment or two after dying ,Katherine wakes up and drinks her blood. The woman screamed so I broke her neck . Rose came in and looked at us." What is wrong with you?! Klaus is on the way now." She screeches. I look to my sister and gasp when the words 'Better you die than I .' Escape her lips. I blink and run out of the house. It was a full moon and my body began changing. I scream as my bones began to break and pop into place and change. I growl and scream again and the scream slowly turned into a howl. I run through the forest and came to a lake. I looked down at my reflection and saw a white furred wolf. I gasp and growled and then realized it was me 'What the fuck?!' I think to myself and run around In fear. I hear a small gasp and look behind me at my sister." What the hell are you?" She asks me. I whine and walk up to her." Go away. You aren't my Sister Pixette!" She says and runs off. I growl and run the opposite direction.