Chapter 3

A week has passed.  Dylan and Summer lay on the beach happy to be parents.  Suddenly they heard a bus.  Dylan went to see who had come.  When he saw who was leaving the bus, he smiled.  It was his family.  Dylan couldn't say anything because an avalanche of puppies fell on him.

Everyone: Dylan!

Dylan: Hey what are you all doing here?

Delilah: We came to visit you, son.

Doug: We all missed you

Dylan: I can see.

After this greeting, everyone went to the beach.  Dylan didn't want to tell anyone he was going to be a father, but Dolly suspected something.  Suddenly someone covered her eyes.

???:Guess who I am.

Dolly: The handsomest dog in the world?

Dolly and Spike kissed.

Spike: what are you doing here honey?

Dolly: I came to visit my brother.

Spike: Do you miss him?

Dolly: Yeah, we never had so much time after all.

Spike: I know how it is.

The night has come.  Dylan couldn't sleep.  He kept wondering how to tell his family about Summer's pregnancy.  After an hour, Dylan fell asleep.  Meanwhile, on the cliff, Spike and Dolly were enjoying each other's company, but Spike noticed Dolly was acting strange.

Spike: Hey Dolly you're acting weird.  Did something happen?

Dolly: Not only ... I think Dylan is hiding something.

Spike: (nervous) I don't know what you're talking about.

Dolly: Spike I see you're hiding something tell me I won't tell anyone.

Spike: Dylan and Summer ... They're gonna have puppies.

To be continued ...