If Hiyori Was Your Wife

Once again, I had to work overtime today so I'm extremely tired. Sometimes, I wonder why am I working so hard everyday? However, as soon as I open the door to my house.... The answer is always in front of me

"Welcome Home Darling <3"

My wife, Hiyori welcomes me with a warm smile.

"I'm home Hiyori!"

I was walking like a zombie a few seconds ago but seeing her face and listening to her voice just now was enough to bring me back to life.

"Anata (Darling).... Would you like to have dinner first? Or would you like a bath? Or would you..."

Hiyori's face became red as she was trying to finish that sentence.

"Hiyori..."

I embrace my wife and give her a kiss on the forehead to try and hide how quickly my heart is beating right now.

"Anata..."

Hiyori smiles while blushing.

"I'll go take a bath now."

AAAAH My waifu can't be this cute (reference intended) I'm pretty sure she's related to Nakiri Ayame since both of them helped cure my crippling depression.

I used to barely even shower before I met Hiyori, but now I make sure to scrub every part of my body at least 14 times. I wouldn't want to hurt Hiyori's delicate nose.

After I finished my bath, I went to the living room to see my adorable wife wearing a ponytail and an apron. (Vayne pls draw this make our dreams a reality)

"That smells really nice!"

I said with a smile.

"Ara.. Anata... It's going to be ready soon okay?"

Hiyori's Ara melts my heart as usual, she isn't exactly the smug or the onee-san type but she definitely deserves to Ara as much as she wants, it's like this word was just made for her.

"Hey is there anything I can help you with?"

I wanted to spend more time near my ponytail waifu (Vayne pls I'm begging u)

"Hmmm... Alright can you taste this for me? Say Ahh"

Using her hand Hiyori tries to feed me a small piece of fried chicken.

"Ahhh *tries to eat her fingers too* Mhm delicious"

"Kyaa~ Anata.. Don't eat me too~ *giggle*"

My heart is actually gonna stop. Someone help me she's too cute.

"Oh.. you added some extra salt to this right?"

I noticed right away, I like my food a bit salty.

"You noticed? I wanted to make you happy so I practiced and learned how much salt do you exactly prefer" 

Hiyori said with a bright smile, she's always been so thoughtful and considerate but I still can't stop my heart from exploding with joy when she does things like these.

Now that we finished eating Dinner and I already took a bath, you would think it's time for the 3rd thing she couldn't mention when I just came back home.

"Umm, Anata.... can we do it tonight?"

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO HERE IT IS BOIS

"O-Oh.. by 'do it' you mean?"

I knew exactly what she meant but I have to tease her a bit so I can see her blushing face.

"You know... *blush* ..."

She starts whispering.

"Smash-" 

YES! YES! YES! YES!

 "Smash-" YES! YES! YES! YES!

"-Bros" 

 NO! NO! NO!

"-Bros"  NO! NO! NO!

"Oh right, you wanted me to teach you how to play Sniper Smash Bros Unlimited" (Copyright problem avoided xddd)

"Yes! Kei- ahem, Karuizawa-san is so much better than me I want to beat her once at least."

Hiyori pouts cutely.

"Alright then, I'll show you how good I am at ChuPika."  

We ended up playing for a few hours until it was time to go to sleep.

I really wanna say tho

JUST DRAW HIYORI AS A HOUSWIFE WITH A PONYTAIL GOD DAM- 

Fin. 

Author's Note: 

Ok I know a pervert or two wanted me to write an H scene but too bad I don't write those (I can but I won't defile Hiyori smh) aside from that let's actually have a real talk 

So as those who actually read my stuff noticed, I haven't been posting lately. I am very busy, but I can defintely post a few updates to the Hiyori Fanfic Series and the Kei & COTE Anime but I'm just lacking motivation 

SO if you have nothing better to do then you can annoy me at my twitter 

@Heero14ZZ

here you can just ping me randomly and say "when are u updating the Kei fanfic" or "Hey I have an idea for next episode" and that would make me very happy and motivated 

So yea until next time (hopefully I won't take another month to post, u can ping me on twitter if u want me to hurry up tho) 

Cya