𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷. [|𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝|]

A boy, with light, grey-ish white hair walked into the school, holding a notebook and a pen clipped onto the first page of the notebook. He was wearing a white blouse with a blue sweater on it. A pair of white trousers, held by a black belt. He wore a pair of white sneakers with blue roses on them. His name was Finn, Finn Lenderson.
His age is 20 years. Born on August 21st 2002.

He continued to walk down the hall, heading to his locker. He walked up to his locker and inserted the code in. 𝟶𝟽𝟼𝟾.
The locker opened and Finn pulled the door open. He put his bag in the locker when someone approached him.

It was a male, a black haired one. His eyes were light grey, plus with long eyelashes.
"Hey Finn." The black haired male smiled.
"Hey Lewis." Finn smiled at the the black haired male. "What's this..?" Lewis pointed at the notebook Finn was holding. "The notes to the song." He answered, speaking softly.
"Ah, alright." Lewis leaned against the wall. "Do you have the other part, that i gave you?" Finn looked at Lewis in the eyes.
"Yeah, it's in my desk." He smiled.
"Alright, good.." Finn stretched. "We should head to class, we don't want to be late do we." Lewis chuckled. Soon they both walked off to the class together.
"We're having a class with Mr. Evans.. right?" Finn stared infront of him.
"Yep, i hope you know who.. won't do anything stupid again." Lewis softly chuckled, shaking his head.
"Yeah.. i hope so too." Finn sighed.

         •ℱ𝒾𝓃𝓃'𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋•
Lewis and I walked into the class, greeting our teacher, Mr. Evans.
Mr. Evans was a fancy looking middle aged man. Hazelnut brown-ish blond curls, with dark blue eyes, looking like the night sky, full of tiny stars. There was a pair of dioptric glasses sitting on his nose.

We sat together in a desk, Lewis sitting on the left side, and i sat on the right side of the desk.
I looked around the class, searching for a specific person, that sadly wasn't there yet.
"He's still not here." Finn mumbled.
"Who?" Lewis looked at him, rising and eyebrow.
"You know who." Finn mumbled again.
Suddenly.. The door busted open, a light brown haired male standing between the frame of the door.
"Sorry i'm late." Said the male, and walked towards us. "It's fine Callio." The teacher assisted. "Just don't come late next time."
"I won't." The male smiled.
"Hey guys." He waved at us, and sat down at the desk infront of ours.
"Hey Cal." Lewis nodded at him.
I just quietly sat there, staring at Callio.
I looked into his dark green eyes, mixed with a light shade of blue. He looked back at me. "Hey Finn." He said. I just simply waved at him, and looked out of the window.
"Okay class.. today we'll be talking about different genres of music." The teacher spoke up, making the others shut up.
"Does anyone know any pop bands?" The teacher asked all of us, and right at the moment half of the class started yelling random band names. "Jonas brothers!" "Maroon 5!" "Panic! At the disco!"
"Imagine dragons." I spoke up a little louder so the teacher could hear me.
"Yes, indeed! Good job." The teacher praised us.
"Now.. how about rock bands?" He raised N eyebrow.
"AC/DC!" One of the rocker kids yelled. It was a male voice. I looked up at the guy. He had blond-ish hair, glasses and a messy bed hair. "Yes.. good job Kade." The teacher smiled. "The rolling stones!" Other rocker kid yelled. "Queen!" "Green day!" "Guns N' Roses!"
"Yes! And Yes! All of them are correct!"
I raised my hand. "Yes Finn?" The teacher looked at me. "Nirvana." I calmly said.
Mr. Evans smiled softly and nodded. "Correct, you listen to rock and stuff like that?", "A bit." I looked down. "He's a fake rock fan! He listens to pop!" Kade yelled, scoffing. "He doesn't have to listen to only one genre, Kade." Lewis crosses his arms. "Still tho, pop just sucks." Kade smirked.
"Hey, Enough." The teacher spoke up, but got ignored. "I mean the little pop band took the music room to practice their shitty music." I stood up. "There's plenty of music rooms you can use." Kade looked at me and stood up. He walked over to me. "Smartass." I scoffed. I walked up a bit to him, just staring right into his soul, until he pushed me. "I-" I cut myself off. "A-At least i don't talk shit about your music-" That's when i got punched right in the face. "Oh Jesus, anger issues much?" Callio chuckled.
I held my nose, as i felt blood starting to drip onto my wrist. "ENOUGH!" The teacher yelled.
I looked at Kade in shock, tears forming in my eyes. I tried to hold them back and succeeded. He just smirked at me. "You're a fucking idiot.." I looked him dead in the eyes, took my hand off my nose and walked back to my place, as the blood dripped from my nose. "Kade, since you did that to Finn, you might aswell go with him to the nursery." The teacher glared at Kade. "What! Why?!" He looked at the teacher. "Because i if not, your're gonna have detention." The teacher then turned to the board. "I'd rather have detention than help this shitty Finn.." He mumbled and grabbed his bag. I stood up, grabbing my things and walked to the door. Meanwhile i left the classroom with Kade following behind me, the teacher was writing something down on the board. Kade kept on mumbling things under his breath. "Please shut up." I said calmly. "Why would i shut up." Kade scoffed. "Do you want me to slam something against your head?" I looked at him, and stopped infront of the door of the nursery room. "Like you would." He laughed hysterically.
"Oh trust me i would." I smiled innocently, and knocked on the door. .... No one answered. "I guess the nurse is not here." Kade stared at the door. I just simply nodded. "Well then." He opened the door and walked in. "Y-you can't do that!" I ran in after him. "Yes i can." He searched through the cabinets and drawers. I stared at him in disbelief. "How can you do these kinds of things.." I said softly. "Easy." He chuckled. "Well i found the bandages and disinfection." He held them in his hand.
"Alright." I nodded. He handed them to me.
I took a tissue and put some of the disinfection on it and wiped the blood off my nose. I then put the bandage on my nose. "Alrighty i'm done.." I took my things and walked out of the nursery room. Kade just stared at me, leaving... To be continued

Hello! this is my first story that i'm writing, i'm not sure if the grammar is good or not but i'm trying my best.. hope you like it! 😊💖