Prologue

Flashback
(-you're younger rn-)

   "Moooooom are we almost theeeeereeee?" You asked for the millionth time since you left the house. Your mother sighed. "(Y/n), please. We'll be there in a little bit." You groaned. "Why aren't we there nowwwwww?" "Let's play the quiet game." She suggested. You sighed and stopped talking.

     When you got to your destination you saw three little kids playing out in the yard. "Hi, Trisha." Your mom said walking over to a woman around her age. "Hi, (Y/m/n). Come on in, dinner's almost ready. Oh and (Y/n) can go play with the kids." You smiled and ran off to go find your friends to play with them.

   "Hey guys!" You exclaimed happily as you found the two Elric brothers and their "sister". "(Y/n), you're here!" You're best friend Link yelled, pulling you into a hug. "Yeah, we just got here. What'cha guys doing?" You asked them. "We were making animal figurines with alchemy." The youngest Elric said with a smile.

   "Mine are the best though." The older one said proudly. He was always kind of annoying to you, yet you found him adorable. Link rolled her eyes. "Yours are not the best!" She said, frowning. "Are too!" "Are not!" "Are too!" "Are not!" They kept arguing. You face palmed. "Do you two always have to fight?!" You yelled at them. They stopped and looked over at you. "Sorry..." They mumbled. 

   "Let's just get back to making the animals." You said. You didn't really know how to do alchemy, but they were kind of teaching you about it. So you created a lizard. "Aww, it's cute!" Link said similar to the way people fawn over puppies. Edward made a bunny and held it out to you. "You want it?" He asked you. You thought his face was turning a little pink but you just assumed he was getting warm from the heat outside. "Oh, no thanks. You made it, you can keep it." You smiled.

   He nodded and put it down. A little while after that Trisha came out, telling you four that it was time to eat and you could play later. You all went inside and had some really good food. The problem though, was that it was getting dark outside. So Trisha offered to let you and your mom stay the night. Your mom tried to protest at first, but eventually agreed.

   When it was time for bed you borrowed some of Links clothes and crawled into bed next to her. She shared a room with the boys so they were right across from you two. She said if you needed anything you could ask her or one of them. Then you nodded and slowly drifted to a peaceful sleep.

Flashback End