The Beginning

It was raining quite heavily . The whole city was drenched in heavenly fluid that fell from angry and blazing, stormy clouds. The night sky looked dazzling as purple streaks frequently came up.

And in some corner of the city, a girl was worrying about her the homework that she couldn't submit on time. Well if not worried about that she was worried about her mother,if her teacher told her, she'd kill her for sure. She knew it.

Lost in her thoughts,she couldn't sleep and the weather was also not pleasent. She wondered how difficult it was for her to live in a country alone. But she had been doing that for 5 years.

She sighed as she remembered Osaka. The beautiful city of Osaka she came from. The memories of her siblings and their beautiful smiles and everything she missed so much that it felt like someone was stabbing from her inside.

So lost she was in her thoughts that when the bell rang, she jumped a bit in her bed. She looked at the clock on her side, "11:33pm, who'd be up at this hour..."she furrowed.

She went towards the door of her apartment and looked nervously through the see-through hole. A stranger was standing outside looking complete drenched. She opened the door after thinking that maybe he needs something or the other. Maybe he'll need something.

"Yes,what do you need Mr." She said in a polite yet stern voice.

"Excuse me,at this hour of the night,but do you have a lighter?" The stranger smiled and she was shook.

"Uh,but it's raining,please come inside if you don't wanna get sick."She was being just polite, she told herself, trying hard not to gape at his hot luscious lips.

He paused for a moment but then smiled,nodded and said "Okay".

.................................................................

As he went inside,he noticed how warm and cosy the little apartment was. He had never felt so homely in a while and he wanted to stay there. But again he was desperate for another cigar and his lighter had given up. The gorgeous looking girl went to her kitchen supposedly and return with a lighter in her hands.

She handed him the lighter and said, "It's raining outside and you came here just for a lighter."

"No.no.I was just going back and my lighter wasn't working,so how'd I smoke,then... And I was right behind this apartment and the lights were turned on,so..." He looked at her.

"So you are saying that you wanted to smoke so you walked up here for a lighter! I am sorry for my behaviour but has anybody told you how deadly is it for your lungs!"She snapped angrily, "I am not the person who should be telling you this,but Mr..."
"...J-Jimin...Pa-ark Jimin".

He stuttered nervously. Park Jimin, she thought she had heard the name before.

"Mr.Park Jimin ,have you got any brains that it can harm you!"The girl was bubbling with anger.

Jimin was just going to apologise but then he realised that a stranger has no right to lecture her like his eomma did.

"Who are you to speak to me like that and what will it effect if you if it's that 'deadly' as you claim?"

"I am nobody but what about people who genuinely love you and care about you!"

Both were being competitive as to who to snap at the other and win.

"I don't care really,go to hell! Why did I even thought to ask ?!"He spitted out and went right outside,throwing the lighter on the floor.

.................................................................