71

Hey guys, so as you all know this story really follows no story line what so ever. Lol, which there is nothing wrong with that. If I am being honest, I really have lost interest / inspiration for this story. I do love this book and the concept behind it, but truthfully, I feel like it's ran its course. I simply cannot come up with any more ideas, and I've been drawing such a blank trying to pull a chapter together. Im hoping this block will eventually go away, but I've had it for months now and it doesn't seem to be getting better. 

Not sure what I should do as of moving forward with this story. I know how much all of you love it and patiently wait for updates, but I'm just stumped right now. Any advice? And please, be truthful.  

"Heyyyo my Tomlinsuns," Louis greets into the camera, waving at it with a bright smile on his face. "So I know everyone is wondering where Harry's birthday video is of me and Silas, but as you can tell, there is none." Louis sighs and flips the view of the camera to the other side, now showcasing the hospital room he is currently sitting in. "That is because Harry had an accident this morning, and we are now at the hospital."

At the mention of his name, Harry turns his head and smiles goofily, slightly dopey, still buzzed up on pain meds. "Louis. Poo-ee. My husband-doe-do-ee." 

"Yeah, he's high."

"I'm high you."

Louis tilts his head, zooming in on Harry's face. "You high me?" 

"What happened to our sex Zoo-ee?"

Louis sighs and turns the camera screen back on his face, widening his eyes comically. "Yeah, about sex," Louis starts, laughing nervously. "Me and Harry were fucking this morning because, well, what else do we do?"

"It was good," Harry cheers happily, leaning back on the pillow with a happy sigh coming out. "I love your ding-dong Lou-eeeee."

"Yeah, anyways," Louis continues, trying not to burst into laughter at Harry rolling his head side to side on his pillow. He's so high right now, and Louis finds it so amusing, and he loves that he's sharing all of this with their followers right now. "So Harry and I were having sex, and well, I fucked him so hard that I put him in a hospital."

Harry gasps loudly. "You did?" he questions, looking so shocked and mortified. "You were only supposed to come inside  -"

"Okay," Louis interrupts rather loudly, turning the camera back on Harry's affronted face. "No, I'm kidding. We had sex, and Harry's bloody appendix decided to burst right in the middle of it so now me and Silas are sitting here babysitting Harry in the hospital. Real convenient, yeah baby?"

Harry smiles dopey again, glancing to the side where Silas is currently taking a nap on the sofa chair. "Baby," he mutters under his breath, hand gently laying on his stomach. "I have a baby," he admits. 

Louis chokes. "You what? A baby? You have a baby?"

"Maybe not," Harry frowns, lips forming a puffy pout. "I thought I had a baby, but maybe I was having an appendix instead."

"You thought you were pregnant?" Louis questions, just to understand what the heck his drugged up husband was saying. Mind you, they are still having this conversation on camera, and Louis is really debating on whether or not he should shut the recording off, but since all his fans are already so invested in their personal lives, then there's really no harm in them hearing this conversation. They've probably heard worse.

"Yeah, I kept pooping," Harry says, soon giggling like a mad man when he realizes what he said. "I mean puking," he corrects, covering his mouth. "I throw up a lot, and then my tummy would hurt a lot, and we have so much sex. Lots of sex. No condoms type of sex. I think your semen has a found a home inside of my body."