𝒊.

"Class dismiss". The teacher said, as the ring finally bells groans of students were heard as they finally can go out of the room.

You slowly pick up your things, hands slightly shaking as you forgot to eat again this morning, making you sigh as you almost feel lightheaded on your way to school up until now. You forgot to eat for lunch so your body must be ten times worse than you were actually everyday.

"Are you serious? You're going to be her partner?" An annoying voice says, feeling the figures eyes eyeing you up and down in disgust.

Ah, you forgot about the partner thingy that your teacher assigned for the next project, and it's getting you headache because of your chosen partner that you didn'r even want to associate with.

You can hear two figures talking at your back but you completely ignore them as you pack your belongings and try your best to come out and became a wobbly mess because of the tiredness you have.

"Harim it's nothing serious". The male beside her said, his dark curly hair bouncing as he put his hands through it.

You can feel the eyes of the male student as you shivered a bit from the stare before completely going out of the room.

You stopped for a break as you go to the girl's bathroom doing your business as you put your bag outside of the room, leaving it unsupervise in a nearby bench. Like you have something important inside anyway...

As you walk out of the room and was now about to get your bag you suddenly stop, seeing the male from earlier now infront of you, holding your bag, like looking for something inside.

A few moments of silence before the guy noticed you he immediately stopped and awkwardly laugh, slowly putting down your bag as you rush and get it to your hands.

Your face changed to confused to annoyed as you saw who is infront of you.

"You going home this early?" He tried to fill the awkward athmosphere as you stilled infront of him.

He saw the way your bored eyes connects with his, making him back away a little as you immediately zoom past him, not wanting to talk to him any moment.

"Wait Hana wait–"

"What do you want, delinquent?" You said, hurrying your footsteps as you can still hear his as you both walk in an empty hallway.

"I just want to talk about our paired project since–" You suddenly stopped, now finally facing him as you snorted.

"Taehyung, we're partners for the third time this school year, you and I know you'll just dump everything on me". You said, tired of his bullshit as you continued walking away, your figure wobbly a little as you leave Taehyung alone.

The left deinquent ruffled his hair frustratingly, missing the chance to talk to again as he hiss, his fangs showing as his frustrations got the best of him.

Taehyung belongs to one of the species the humanity hates, vampires. But so sad that he was one of them.

Lately, his instincs were following your scent, your sweet, addictive scent that Taehyung can't just let go of.

He's never that close to you, since you're just a loner sitting in the edge of the classroom, barely speaking and giving everyone a cold shoulder.

How did Kim Taehyung ended up in here? Well, he just happens to be your partner last time when you accidentally cut your finger, making him immediately snap his head at your direction as he smell your divine scent that he almost ruin his cover.

At first he tried to block it as he tries to stay away from you, shielding away the smell because this is the first time he wants to just jump on your neck and have a taste.

Or maybe not just taste.

Shortcut, he wants to suck you as when he is near he only focused on your scent, your scent he can almost taste in his tongue as he comes closer to your neck one day, in accident.

He may have put the partner responsibily on you throughout the times you were both paired up, so he can tell you hate him now. You hate everyone anyway.

Usually vampires are in a group, a coven. And Taehyung is not an exemption.

He is keeping this a secret for a month now, doesn't want to share his meal to his hyungs yet. Not yet.

He may have to have to be the first to taste your blood before sharing.

Speaking of blood, he grimance as he saw his hand with a small splash of blood as he put it up on his lips and suck his fingers, not wanting to waste his meal earlier from the girl he's been with as earlier he pinned her in a abandoned hallway and suck the life out of her.

But yeah, he just wants a snack so he still left the girl, Harim, alive as he erase her memories.

The blood of a slut is, disgustingly, blunt. But he have to restrain himself if he wants to be near as possible in you and to stop himslef on being a beast on sucking all of your blood. He wants to enjoy it atleast every sip.

Taehyung decided that this is the day, the day he'll suck you and have a taste, he's interested in you for a while now, and he's done waiting.

Taehyung stand still confused.

He was now about to corner you when you go to a 3 floor building but he didn't expect that you'll jump off.

Taehyung just looks at you, shocked as you suddenly can still stand up, after the impact and just blankly stared at your own blood, then slowly leaving not even panicking about what just happened, as if Taehyung just watched a human shit show in his life.

He was surprised you were still alive, normally people fall in that high can probably die, or can't even move an inch oe atleast have a broken bone.

Unknowingly Taehyung was concern, he was concern for his meal to be like that, no reaction in everything like you're doing this thing everyday.

The blood on the floor was quiet disturbing, but Taehyung knows it's more tasty when you suck straight to the neck.

He was now about to follow you when he was startled by the ring on his phone a message from his hyung, about to fish it out on his pocket when he saw a flash of a shadow running to the bloody floor's direction as another vampire was revealed, taking a drop of your blood left on the floor and sigh out in bliss, eyes red as he immediately run after you.

Taehyung was slight jealous because the other vampire was the first one to taste to heavenly blood and not him, but he immediately stood up, and followed the vampire as he wants to stop anyone from huntinv his own prey.