part 1

He's Trouble

             Part 1

Cassie's POV:

My brothers and I barely got news that we were moving.

"Where to?", I asked my Mom. "We're moving to L.A, because of my job stuff you don't want to hear."

"Ugh okay...."

"And we only have a week!" She yelled at me. What?!? So this is my last week here. Its actually okay cause I don't have a lot of friends. Like besties I guess. I'm not really popular, but I choose my friends carefully. Oh well. But this might be big news for my brother Nash since he's the quarter back in football. Oh well not my issue. It was a pretty short week for school nothing was happening. It was finally Saturday and we started to get our bags and get going to the Airport. Just a regular flight. It wasn't far at all because we were in Phoenix,  Arizona. Everything went fine and swell until we started to upack to our new house . The usual pesky brothers. "Hey, Nash pass me my box its right next to you" he started to open a bag of chips. "Get it yourself." "UGH. Hayes will you-" "Someone liked my tweet!" "Really Hayes? I dont-" "Cassie! Don't be rude to them!" Yelled my mom. She always thought they were the most perfect little boys ever, and she would believe anything they would say. I had to unpack and grab everything myself and they're stuff too. "HAYES PASS ME THAT BOX!" "CASSIE! I don't feel like it right now." "Well guess what? I don't feel like dealing with your sorry a-"

Then a tall guy walked up to me.