florist au

Blue roses, Carnations, and
spider lilies

Summer, June 20th, 2020
(Yep;-;)

Yūichirō Ichinose had originally taken up gardening and botany as a joke, but after doing so f or years he had fallen in love with nature....

At least until a Blonde male with blue eyes had dropped by to get flowers for his sister, "Akane Hyakuya" she was sick in the hospital and he felt flowers would cheer her up,

"Mikaela Hyakuya" was the male's named it seemed. Yuu felt a strange pull after hearing such a wonderfully blessed name. He gave Mika a basket of carnations and Lily of the valley on the house to help with his trouble.

Mika then went on his way, taking the flowers with him to the hospital.

A week later

After a few weeks of this new regimen, Yuu was very very worried when Mika wasn't dropping by anymore...

he decided to check things out.

he knows that poking his nose in other people's business could get him in trouble but he doesn't care,

For he had fallen in love with the flower child.

After reaching the hospital he only had mere seconds to prepare himself for seeing Akanes monitor flatlined, her body covered, and Mika crying at her bedside.

Yuu instantly went to comfort Mika, and boy did it work, the bouquet of blue roses and carnations going to Mika instead.

Mika cheered up and they left the hospital.

A month later.

Yuu and Mika dressed in black with spider lilies in their hands went to a church and bells did ring for the loss of one dear sister.

Flowers on the coffin they were placed, but hearts did they ache, no, because the Florist's  kindness grew.

Blossoming into 108 blue roses.

They wed with her watching.

She is happy.

Akane.

Rest in peace, Akane Hyakuya