my sunshine

The fighting finally ended the league of villians are in custody. Katsuki smiles and looks around for izuku a large grin on his face. He spots a tuff of his hair under some rubble and rushes over 

 " Hold on deku I'll dog you out." He gets him out from under a large slab from a building. His face turns when he sees the large rod impaling izukus stomach.

 " Kacchan…." He smiles at him weekly. Bakugou kneels and puts his head on his lap stroking his hair.

 " Shh don't talk too much" tears started to fill his eyes, izuku weakly reached up and whipped them away and started to shakly sing 

 " You are my sunshine.." bakugou continued it. 

 " My only sunshine.." 

 " You make me.. happy" he started to cough 

 " When sky's are gray" bakugou cupped izukus cheeks. 

 " You never know.. dear.. how much..I love you.. " izukus voice started to fade out around the end

  " So please don't take my sunshine away… " katsukis voice broke as he leaned over him braking out in tears holding onto the limp body that was hi lover. 

All might had gotten the news and rushed to the Seen to congratulate them but when he gets their is sounds like a fights still going on. He rushes out of the car and onto the battlegrounds seeing ashido, kirishima, and kaminari pulling bakugou away from something. He can here more of their conversation as he rushes closer.

  " No! He can't be dead! Let me go you idiots!!" His voice was rough as he tried his best too get out of their grasp. All might walks over and gets in front of bakugou grabbing his shoulders 

 " Bakugou calm down. Who are you talking about?" 

 " Mydoria. " He finally calmed down letting his head fall. Horrified all might turns around and takes a few steps before spotting his former successor laying their his death the same as night eyes. All might walked over not entirely believing it and kneeled at his side

 " Mydoria.. you poor boy.. your poor mother…. " He lowered his head shaking it gently tears fell from his face as he stood up. Paramedics were there by this point and took his body away and out of sight. He walked over to bakugou who was sitting on the curb with a small box in his hand .

  " I was going to to ask him to marry me after that.." he wiped his tears away as all might sat next to him. He reached over and rubbed his back. 

That night they had agreed to tell inko, they both found it better then her finding out through the news. Bakugou walked up to her small apartment all might close behind and knocked on her door. 

  " Hold on! I'm coming !" Her footsteps could be heard coming to the door witch was opened soon after. 

  " Oh! Katsuki, all might " she smiled and gave them a little bow  " where's izuku?''  

 " Actually that's why we're here.." she stepped aside to let them in. All might and katsuki sat down at the table and she sat across from them eagerly waiting for what they were going to say. 

They took a minute too process what they were going to say, when they finally found the words katsuki talked clearly and got straight to the point.

  " Izuku.. was killed…. In our last fight… " he hade to take a breath before continuing the image still fresh on his head " he had a quick.. meaningful death " inko covers her mouth tears quickly falling down her face soon enough she was sobbing with her head in her hands. All might had moved to be next to here now sitting silently an arm around her while bakugou quietly let a few tears fall 

 It had been two weeks since the ' incident' his funeral was tomorrow. The world knew now so it wouldn't be a small event. Katsuki had found out izuku had passed One For All on to him through a cut on his cheek and a small cut in his thumb, he was unsure if it was accidental or not . Bakugou was ironing the suit he was going to where the next day when he heard a nock on the door. 

  " It better not be another fan" he sighed and walked over unlocking and opening the door only to be engulfed in a hug from all his former classmates. Everyone stayed silent other than the tears that hit the floor from more than half the class. 

  Today was the day of his funeral Bakugou had taken a shower and gotten dressed ready to head out. they were going to have an open casket seeing for close friends and family. Bakugou had gotten their first with inko and all might, followed by his classmates can few minutes after as well as aizawa, mirio, koda, and Eri. 

  " Thank you all for coming " bakugou gave them a small smile as they walked in. Eri was nineteen now and stopped before giving him a hug 

  " We'll get through this.." she let go of him and wiped her eyes sniffing 

  " Sorry about that " bakugou pats her head 

  " Don't worry about that short stacks "

The resepshon Started. Bakugou waited to be last to the casket. Once he got up their he took the ring out of his shirt pocket and took izukus hand before whispering 

 " You are the love of my life. And I know you can't exactly say yes but I want to 'marry' you " he slid the ring into his finger tearing up  

  " I love you. And promise to never love another person like I do you" he walked to his seat and sat back down. They relocated too the graveyard and saw the huge crowd of fans and news crews that thankfully let them through. Inko was the one to lower him into his grave her, katsuki, and all might where the ones to burie him. Once they had finished the fans were allowed to walk up say a few words and drop off some flowers or whatever they had brought. That night katsuki slept next to the grave. 

 Bakugou took a few weeks off but quickly resumed hero work. All might help him control his knee power that shocked the world he quickly took and held the number one hero position. He adopted a small girl he had saved whos parents were sadly killed and ended up passing one for all onto  her. Together they buried all might and inko. Bakugou was ninety three when he died peacefully in his sleep.