Chapter 1: Alex

My day started as any other I woke up to nothing but an empty room. I hear light voices outside my door but I proceeded to shut them out and for a brief moment I sit in silence. My eye shot open to the door opening I grab the knife under my pillow and throw it just an inch from the mans face. He stops.
" you know Alex no ones going to want to be friends with you if you keep doing this!" He jesters to the knife in the wall. I shrug
"Should knock before coming into my room then." The man is the owner of this establishment and he's been talking care of me since my parents called me a monster. He raised me as an assassin and now I'm the best.
"So what's up?" I get out of bed and head to my closet he covers his eyes as I change into my normal black trousers and white poet blouse. Loose and comfortable enough to fight in. I put my boots on tall black leather and my hair is up in a bun. My hair is what can get me into trouble as it's bright red and curly.
(Think of Merida hair for Alex)
"Well Alex I have a job for you...but you won't like it." Did I ever I turned to him
"What is it?"
"We have a job paying very kindly...but it's royalty." I looked at him dumbfounded
" Charlie I don't touch royalty! It can get me killed!" He sighed
"I know Alex but if you do it you can leave and live handsomely! Enough we're you never have to do this job again!" He knew how to get under my skin I never wanted to be an assassin but what else could I do
"Fine continue.." he smiled
My objective was to kill the first prince. He was a womanizer, scumbag, cheater and so very cute. My job was to get into his engagement roulette. I gagged. I needed to win his heart then when he trusted me I move in and take him out. I nodded.
"Okay, now when do I go?" He smiled
"Tomorrow! We'll go get you dresses today and shoes."
"That early!" He nodded "ugh fine!".
...
The next day I'm in a blue dress and a corset that I can't breath in. I look around to see eight other woman all dolled up looking high and mighty will prom and proper hair while my can't get a comb through it. I'm skinny and busty the way he likes it up my hair might be a problem. The trumpets sound and we all turn to see the stunning prince in all his glory. I smear, but quickly turn to a blushing bimbo when he smiles. Oh heavens he's very cute! God help me. He's tall, blonde hair, amber eyes, and his royal garments complement him so well. I shake it off but he starts walking towards the woman and looks them up and down and when he gets to be he stops and looks at my hair and I cringe. Then my face a little to long and the blush covers my face. He starts to look down and my chest is out there to see and I blush some more. I cover my face with my hands.
" p-prince please have mercy.." he smiles and walked to the girl next to me and I can feel the eyes of the other woman on me. After he was done four men go to four women and escort them somewhere. When they leave he grabs a microphone.
"Hello, my name is Eric and I am the first prince of Almendy. It's a pleasure to meet you. Welcome to the palace it will be a very special few months with you! Now you will go through tests and have special meetings with me bi-weekly and we'll have those days as dates. Now let the games begin!" Everyone cheers and four more men walk to us and escort us to our rooms. My room is very vintage looking and I couldn't be happier I blame my bag on the bed and unpack my things my books, dresses and even a pair of regular clothes go into the walk-in closet. As I'm in all I've my room there's a knock on the door.
"Coming!" I yell and scurry there I open the door to two guards and the prince!
"Your majesty!" I curtsy and lower my head my dress making my breasts burst from the top about to come out and I've never been happier for someone to ask me to stand.
"Please rise miss." I do so keeping my hands together I jester for them to come in and he does but the guards stay outside. They close the doors and I turn to see the prince sitting on the balcony. I head to him but keep my distance.
" hello, I never got your name?"
"Oh dear my apologies sire! My name is Alex Lexington. Please to meet you!" I curtsy again a smaller one so not to have my breasts to pop out.
He smiles and my cheeks go red. I smile back and I sit in the chair oppositely him.
"Your very beautiful my lady, but why haven't you been swept of your feet by any man yet?" I smile
" I've just recently come of age and ever since I've been getting marriage proposals but I knew this was happening and I was excited to see if I could win! Haha so I'm here." He smiles
"So I'm the lucky one" god he knew what to say this dame womanizer!
"N-no sire it is I who is the lucky one." He stoped smiling
"Miss...would you like a tour of my castle?" I nodded and he chuckled he got up and held my hand helping me to my feet. I stood and followed him. Smiling I almost forgot my objection. Shit.