Interview

⚠Old account newsies_fan123

⚠This has the cast list as well ⚠

Julie sat on a red couch as people as around the room got the camera ready. Her hair was done beautifully with her smart outfit. Her smile full of joy as she remembered all the times sbe watched this show.

They explaines to her they had a couple of questions in a bucket. She would need to pull one out then answer in front of the camera.

"Ok, is everyone ready?" The producer called out and people nodded. Julie was left alone to get ready as she sat up in front of the camera. She got given a hand signal when to start.

Julie smiled " Hi I'm Julie Davey (or y/n) and I'll be playing Sunshine in the newsies TV Show. Welcome to Broadway.com"

《Intro Music》

Julie smiled holding the bucket "Today I'll be answer your questions. So I'm guessing this will be fun"

She pulled out the first question

Were you a fan of newsies before? Did you need to do research? - Zoe

Julie pointed out "Yes...to both" She raised ber eyebrows making some people laugh. She then explained "I LOVE newsies so much!" She babbled about the show and how she watched the movie lots of times. Dancing along to all the songs. "I started being a paper girl became of them" She finished.

Can you explain a bit about Sunshine? - Benjamin

"We haven't started shooting. Butttt we have had a read through" Julie explained "So I know the character quite well. I actually have a story to tell"

"So basically before the tv show idea. They were goin to add a girl to the Broadway show called Annie Kelly, who was a real life newsies, but she was too much like Katherine so they made her age younger. Though she ended up being like Les. Though I don't think that's a bad thing. They could've been a cute duo" She called out.

"But now you got me" She made a stupid face "So they better regret not adding another les"

"Sunshine is mostly happy - sorry I nearly forgot to answer the real question - but it's important to remember she's able to be like her brothers and be tough. So she's not lovely dovey because of her name" She flicked her hand "Because who is?"

"I think she has her funny moments with her bestie Romeo but also some emtional moments with Jack"

Are you excited meeting the cast? - Tyler

"Yesssss"

Which newsies is your fav and who would you like to play? - Rose

"Ooh. I really love Romeo and he has amazing moments in the show" Julie smiled "I would love go play Davey, Spot or Race"

Did you liked the 1992 newsies? Was there Broadway changes you didn't like?

Julie sat up smirking. She had been waiting for this.

"Brooklyn deserved more stage time. I stand by that soooo much. Also I did miss Denton , like him and Katherine could've been besties "

Weird question, you excited for the costumes ? - Sammy

"That's not weird" Julie smiled "It's one of my favourite things! I think I might have dungarees but I don't know"

"I just want a cap"