pleaser

pleaser by wallows was playing on the radio

pleaser by wallows was playing on the radio. hyunjin's head moved to the beat of the song playfully, he was so engrossed listening to it. the upbeat song made his mind to finally stray from the heavy thoughts for a while. he was feeling a little bit greater, his chest felt a little bit free from the tightening feeling that he had earlier.

mind lowkey processing the lyric of the song, he suddenly remembered that one time when he was struggling so much planning on how he is going to ask the girl out. he even gotten too much focus on that until he didn't notices that he is starting to slack off his study as more time passed by.

he even asked for help from his group of friends. that time, seems like he was desperately wanted to make sure that he get to hold the girl in his hand. set a tight grip on the girl so that the entire world would notify that the girl is his girlfriend. he would do anything in order to get the girl.

but when he already got the greatest idea, his fears came to take over his life decisions. he wanted to do it, yet he didn't have the bravery. nonetheless, silence is what he do best. still paying nonsense attention towards his fears on asking the girl out, he didn't notices that he is wasting time. his mind was too engaged, imagining what would happen if she rejected him? or if she embarrassed him in front of many people?

he was fully aware that he got something to tell to the girl that he likes. yet he seems like he needed to hold the thought for a quiet some times, seems like he needed a moment to straight up his messy mind. he should tell her that he liked her. but he couldn't do it.

however, after so much times rethinking and all he finally had the audacity to asks the girl out. he did it very well, with the help of his group of friends. when he was asking the girl out, she also mentioned that she also actually had a thing for him. so after that they immediately ended up as a couple.

it was a really big achievement for him. something that he really couldn't do but he finally did. he pleased himself, and at that time he hoped that he also pleased her too.