T W E L V E : S Y M P T O M S

Antonio hasn't been home for 5 hours

  Antonio hasn't been home for 5 hours. He had to sign papers at the company. I've been feeling sick. It is currently 9 A.M , I woke up and felt the need to throw up. I have been feeling like this for about a month.

  I haven't been this sick, since I was pregnant with Beau. I also have been gaining weight. I haven't had my period in a month. Fuck, I can't be pregnant. Shit, we haven't been using condoms since we met again. Antonio won't let me take birth control. He also wants more babies. So, do I.

But isn't to early.

Alright, when beau wakes up, we are going to store. To get a pregnancy test. I really do hope I'm not pregnant, I just had a baby a year ago. Beau is about to turn one in three weeks.

I was about to lay down, because I was feeling dizzy. Beau just woke up.

" Hey baby, did you sleep well." I cooed. His nursery was big, I got mad at Antonio for making a bug deal out of this. He said we need 'alone' time as well. What he means, is sex, very rough sex.

Baby boy said 'I'm not fucking you, I'm making love to you.' But I tell you, he is not making love, just fucking, I can't walk for days. He still makes ' love' to me.

I changed Beau's diaper and threw it away. I grabbed him his clothes and walked out. I sneaked by the guards and got in one of Antonio's cars. I placed Beau in his car seat. Antonio also spent a lot of money on the baby.

He got car seats for every car, every plane, anything that moves. He baby proved houses, put child locks, anything with sharp edges covered with rubber. I buckled him up and got in myself. The car was already on, I drive to the gates, it take a good 7 minutes to get there.

A guard saw me and nodded, he opened the gates and I drove away. This house is away from the city by an hour, so nobody can see and search for us. Stupid ass traffic. 20 minutes later everything started to move. I got off the highway and saw a target. I pulled in and got out, Beau is asleep, why am I not surprised? He just likes to sleep, eat, poop, pea, and sleep again.

I grabbed his stroller and placed him in. I walked to the entrance and was greeted by on some the workers. I grabbed some diapers and more wipes for Beau. And now The tests. I want tone that is most likely to be positive. So I got the one that cost $60.99 dollars. I bought everything and went outside.

  I opened it and put the stuff in the back. I grabbed Beau and place him in his car seat. He is growing up. Next thing you he will be potty trained and going to college. I sighed and started the car. I waited for it to heat up and drove away.