Chapter 2

Brandon and Ritchie were going to introduce the people from their world to their guild. When they walked in their guildmates turned to see what is going to happen. Their where confused when they saw two people that look like Kay and Bryan walked in.
"We have an announcement to make"said Ritchie.
"Okay but can you first explain why two Protectors are here with two other random people!?" David yelled.

"David they are not our Bryan and Kay, they're our Kay and Bryan from Slode"replied Brandon.
The wizards went wide eyes when Brandon said that. Ritchie said that they will be staying with them until they say other wise.
"Are we going help them get back to their world?" Imno asked.
"No, we tried for years but we always failed, there is no hope"replied Ritchie.

Fire, Quinny, Kay and Bryan gave an awkward smile because they can go home whenever they want to.
"What do we called them because we can't call them what we call our world Kay and Bryan"said Kit.
Kay and Bryan thought for a while before answering.
"BENY AND ALICE!" Fire yelled.
"No, you guys can call us Chris and Kayla"said Bryan.

"Why did you say Bendy and Alice?" Tapio asked.
"It's an inside joke"replied Chris/Bryan.
David asked if the twins knew what this joke was. They shook their heads in response.
"We came up with it before we met them"said Quinny.