Part 2

Rosie P.O.V

In front of me was a girl and my dad snogging each other's faces. "Ahhhhh" I screamed and ran to Niall. "What happened?" He asked worryingly. "You should of told me that my dad and a girl were snogging each others faces. He looked at me and just started laughing I just pouted. "What happened we heard a scream" my dad said as he came running downstairs with that girl. When they were finally down their eyes narrowed to me. "Who is this?" The girl asked. I was scared that he wasn't going to accept me. Niall put his hand on my shoulder and nodded his head for me to tell them. I took a deep breath and looked at my dad. "Hi I'm Rosie Styles and I'm your daughter" I said. His jaw dropped and he just kept on staring at me. The girl stared at me with wide eyes and was angry. I don't know why she is angry this doesn't involve her. " Your his what?!?" She screamed. "Daughter" I responded calmly. "This has to be a joke" she said in disbelief. "Nope" I said popping the 'p'. Then she turned to him and screamed " You have a daughter and you didn't tell me". "I didn't know myself how was I supposed to tell you". My father stated. Then she turned back to me and asked "Who is your mom?" She asked with her nose flaring. I looked down at my feet and stayed silent. "Well aren't you going to tell me?" She asked. My eyes stayed on the floor and I whispered " Alyssa Smith" while I looked up to see her expression. Harry's eyes widened and he whispered my mothers name again in disbelief. The girl was angry no scratch out angry she was furious. She came closer to me and backed up a little until I my back hit the wall. "Now you listen to me I want you out of this house right now and go with your mother". "Alicia you-"Harry said but he was cut off by Alicia. "What Harry you want her or me choose." She said coldly. I looked at Harry and he sighed. "That what I thought now get out of this house now and go with your mother you little brat." She yelled. I looked at my feet and said "I can't". "Why is that?!?" She yelled making me flinch. "Because I just can't" I barley whispered but she still heard me. "GET OUT" she screamed and I just shook my head. She griped my arm which hurt and grab all my stuff and threw it outside along with me. "DONT EVER COME BACK YOUR NOT WELCOMED HERE" she screamed and I started to cry. I grabbed all my stuff and started walking in the rain alone. I can't believe he didn't do anything my own father he just let her do this to me. I started walking to this park. I knew where the park was because my mom used to always take me there. Once I was at the park I ran to a tree and stayed under there just thinking and crying until I saw a figure and I got scared. The figure came closer and it was...

CLIFFHANGER... Again

I might post another chapter today I don't know yet. I hoped you like this chapter I tried my best💕.