Ch 1

Levi just woke up and there was only one thing in his mind. A little girl he met at the cafe. She was petite, with dazzling Emerald orbs,   beautiful blond hair, and plump lips he wished he could claim.
He decided to go straight to that cafe. To see his darling. But he knew that he had to put on a beautiful suit to impress her. He knew that she would not accept him if he didn't brush his teeth, comb his hair, and put on deodorant. As he was leaving his home, he remembered to take a few condoms.
When he arrived at the cafe, he decided to go straight to the princess. When he found her, what could only be described as list and happiness overcame him. How badly he wanted to rip her clothes off her, how badly he wanted to hear her beautiful voice.
"Hey there" He whispered. "Do you like ice cream? I know a great place! I'll take you there right now! "
Overjoyed Pico kept into his arms! "YES! Levi-Senpai! Please buy me some ice cream!"
Levi bought Pico her favorite, vanilla!As they were driving back Levi dropped his ice cream on himself!
"Oh pooey!" Pico pouted! Levi pulled over into a forest. "Lick the ice cream off me. " Levi suggested. "Hurray! More ice cream for me!" Pico happily exclaimes!
Coincidentally, the ice cream landed right in Levi's nipple. When Pico went to lick it off, Levi felt so much pleasure!
"Ahh, Pico" Levi grunted. Unfortunately, Pico started using her teeth to scoop up the remaining ice cream. This put Levi into a state of both euphoria and extreme lust.  He couldn't hold back any further! He savagely tore he clothes off her!       
First was her shirt, second were her shorts, then socks. Before he removed the finale article of clothing. He took her left nipple with his mouth, biting it, licking it, etc.
After doing that to her right nipple, he finally decided to remove her underwear!
" Ahhh, Levi-Senpai!" Picos' moans were loud, a bit too loud for Levi's ears. He silenced her with his mouth, his tongue entering her wet cavern effortlessly.
As Levi looked down at Pico, he noticed something strange. Pico had a dick. A small one, but she has one nonetheless!
But this didn't phase Levi in the slightest!
Levi actually enjoyed gay sex more than straight sex! He never tried it, but he wanted it more and more every day! He moved down to Picos dick, and moved both his arms to both of Picos nipples. He bobbed his head up and down, using his tongue to fully pleasure both if them! Both his moans and Picos moans must when been heard miles away!
"Ahh! L-levi S-sen-p-pai! M-my ic-ce c-c-ream i-is g-going-g t-to f-fall!" Pico exclaimed!
"Just hold on to it tighter." Levi grunted. Pico obliged.
"M-my t-tum-my f-fee-ls w-eird! " Pico moaned! "Hold on to it a bit longer", Levi whispered.
Pico couldn't do it! He cummed all over Levi's chest and mouth! So did Levi! Levi ejaculated all over Pico and the car!
Almost as a celebration, the ice cream fell, but it was barely noticeable, compared to the rest of car!
Needless to say, that was the first but definitely not the last time the car was used in such dirty ways!