typical white girl.

As we pull up to Starbucks I can already see Cruz standing there with that stupid grin. Honesty nothing about him is appeling. But they love each other so whatever. "Babeeee!!!!" Zoie says running up to him.

" hey!" He says and kisses her.

Sometimes I wish I had a boyfriend. Only to see how it feels to have a close relationship. Because I'm never had one. Boys want curvy and beautiful girls. One that doesn't play zombie video games. One that wears normal clothes. But whatever.

"How's my Lil sis?" Cruz asks me.

"Me? Your 'Lil' sis. I think not. Plus me and Zoie are the same age. Smart one."

" To-sha"

"Whatever I'm going to get Starbucks the only plus I get for coming here." I say as I walk away.

I walk through the door to the register and start to order.

"Hot chocolate please." I say and give the boy my money.

The boy was actually really cute. He had brown eyes and dirty blonde hair. Looked around my age.

Two or three minutes later my order was called.

As I start to walk away I slip on a wet floor. My clumsyness made the very hot chocolate spill all over me. Yay....

"Oh my gosh. Are you Ok?" The Starbucks ran over and asked me.

"Ow. Um. Other then the pain. Yeah." I say

"Come with me." He said and I get up and start to follow him. We goes behind the desk and get a wet cold rag for my burn.

He hands me the rag and I put it to my arm where the burn was.

"Why!?!" I say as I screech in pain.

"Looks painful. So sorry about that."

"Its Ok." I say and look up at him.

"What's your name?" He asks

"Elveteca. You can call me Eve tho."

"Cool name. Im Julian."

"Cool."

We sat it an awkward sit and stair for a while. Until he broke it.

"Did you come alone or?"

"No my friend and her boyfriend are outside making out."

"Haha. Well."

"Thirdwheeling it." I say and laughing

"Yeahh. I know how that feels."

"Um. Well I should get going.um nice meeting you,Julian." I say and start walking out.

"Wait,I'll get you a new hot chocolate. You don't have to pay."

"Uh. Ok. Thanks." I say and smile.

He hands me my hot chocolate and I start to walk out. Sipping my drink.

Then I notice on the side of my cup he wrote something. Hm.

Authors note :D
Hii hope you like!

-unknown