When he forgets your anniversary; MIN YOONGI

Friday
It's been a week yoongi is working hard for his new album and his coming late and sometimes he stay in the drom with boys. And your first anniversary is coming on Sunday. So you decided to surprise him maybe he'll get day off on Sunday. You started making plan and after planning everything you decided to gift him something good. You were ready for go to mall. You checked everything was fine. You get in the car started to drive to mall. After 10mins you reached at mall you parked your car and get into the mall.
You were seeking everything for good gift and you decided to take Gucci ring for him you went to Gucci shop and took  expensive ring and for dinner you take meat yoongi's favourite. After everything you finally reached at home. Your phone viabrate and it was yoongi's message " Tonight I'll stay with boys so don't stay up for me." "Okay" you messaged and sighed.
Saturday
You woke up and get ready for office. You didn't eat breakfast because you're late. You reached at your office. You met your best friend Ash. "Hey, ash how are you?" You said. "I'm good wbu?" She said. "I'm good too". "You & yoongi doing well right?" She asked. "No he's busy with his work, his staying in drom with boys." "Oh okayy!" She said. "we didn't even talk this days but tomorrow is our 1st anniversary and I decided to surprise him and i prepared alot but the thing is I don't know he has off or not!" You said. "Asked him" she said. "No he strictly told me not to call or message." You said.
After some time passed and it's time to go to home and arrange everything. You left the office and drive to home. You took shower and made dinner after some time you ate dinner alone you done with your dinner and done with dishes. You went to Living room and sat on the couch you turn on the TV and started watching shinchan sometime passed you fell asleep.
Sunday (you and yoongi's first anniversary)
At 9 am you woke up and looked at your phone you thought yoongi will message or call you but he didn't do anything. You got freshed and went to kitchen to make breakfast. You ate your breakfast and called yoongi but his phone switched off so called jimin but he also didn't receive. In your mind negative thoughts were running like hell. But you know he'll not do anything that hurt you.
You were scrolling through social media. You got message from yoongi "I'll come home at 8pm."
You got up and started arranging everything. You decorated your shared bedroom and living room with balloons, some pictures of you & yoongi made the dinner and dinning table with red rose petals were on ground and a 100 red roses of bouquet. Everything was perfect. You were ready with your beautiful dress and makeup. You waited for him. It's been a hour you called him but he didn't received. Sometime passed you fell on the couch and your tears were touching your cheeks. It's 12:00am and he still has not came. You turn on the TV and started watching kdrama but you were not in mood to watch.
Yoongi came and was surprised he don't know what to but "baby you look so beautiful in this dress anything what's special?" He said scratching his neck. "Yes today is our first anniversary" you said in a low voice. "Oh fuck, I'm so sorry baby I was so busy in work I'm really sorry Y/n" he said. "It's okay I can understand, have you eaten anything I made your favourite meat?" "No" he said and sat on the dining chair. You gave him the ring and the bouquet of flowers. "Thank you so much love for everything for understanding me I love you so much" he said and peck on your forehead. "I love you too yoong's." You both done with your dinner and off to bed. He pulled you into he's chest and caressed your hair and giving kisses on your forehead. You both fall asleep.
"A great relationship doesn't need any promises, terms or conditions, just two people who can trust and understand each other."