11

~the magic kiss~

"So are you gonna drink a lot?" I asked jisung cuz I was curious."no I don't plan to drink a lot I think I'm gonna drink maybe 2 cocktails and that's it" oh wow he doesn't have a drinking addiction "oh that's nice" "what about you are you gonna drink a lot?" "No not really I'm gonna drink wine only cuz my mom once gave me a glass of wine and I enjoyed it so yeah" "oh cool,so we're should we go now?"

Jisung asked "well I kind of love art so maybe we could go to the art gallery?" "Y/n I love you but are you joking?" "Uhm no I'm not!" "Oh..." "it's okay if you don't want to go"

"I'm sorry I don't I think it's....BORING!" I hit him on the arm "ouch that hurt!" "Awe do you need a magic kiss?" "Well I wouldn't mind one" "ok" I said and went away leaving jisung confused.He ran in front of me and hold my shoulders "I thought I will get a magic kiss" "I said if you wanted one not that you would get one" jisung chuckled and clicked his tongue and took his hands off of my shoulders "fine but I'll get that kiss one day."

I was really confused and he just kept walking.i ran to him and I was out of breath "wha-what d-do you m-mean?" He just kept walking with his head up just like a model I stopped "huh" I said."get your lazy ass here y/n " jisung yelled and I got embarrassed

——————————————————————————-

Hey y'all so in the next chapter it will get interesting:) there will be drama and a little bit of romance and I'm sorry but the story will end soon 😔