One !Trigger Warning!

Kellins POV - Trigger Warning

'We have a new student today, his name is Vic and I expect you all to treat with nicely and with respect." Ms. Williams said looking at Vic. "You're going to be sitting by Kellin. Kellin raise your hand." She said, making me raise my hand. When I got a full view of Vic, I seriously wanted to hug him and never let go. He had this wavy brown hair that matched his chocolate eyes, and he SnapBack he wore, with the skinny jeans and vans on he lower part of his body made me fall in love. There was something different about him though. He was wearing tons of bracelets on his wrists. They looked pretty good. But the. I saw blow his elbows, there were scars. Everywhere. They were straight across and side ways, and it made my heart crack to think such a good person would have to fight with a horrible battle. I looked to his right wrists, f course you couldn't see his lower wrists, but there were fresh cuts. Some were deep and some weren't. Some were old and some were new. Some were picked and scratched at and some weren't.

"Uh, hi I'm Vic." He said in a small tone. I was seriously confused on what to say. What if I break him? What if I say something to trigger him? I really don't want that. I used to self harm, I'm currently 7 months clean, and I don't plan on harming anytime soon. And I know what it feels like to feel that nobody loves you and that nothing will be okay ever again, it sucks and I hope to help Vic.

"I'm Kellin. Want to sit with me at lunch?" I asked with a warming smile. I guess he felt a little more comfortable with me because he instantly relaxed.

"I, uh, sure."He asked, worried a little about his brother.

I was gonna say something before our teacher, Ms. Williams interrupted me.

"Kellin I'm giving you permission to show Vic around the school during my class. If I find out that you're doing anything else I won't hesitate to put you in another detention." She said. She just had to bring up? Way to make me feel good about myself.

"Bitch." I mumbled under my breath causing Vic to giggle. I grabbed Vics wrist and he flinched. I didn't mean to grab it that hard. "Sorry." I said, causing him to smile.

"Okay so now that I showed you around I need to show you one more place, the bathrooms."I said, dragging him into he bathrooms.

"Look, I don't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything but I saw your arms and I'm just worried." I said causing Vic to panic.

"It's nothing, you won't understand." He said in a shaky tone. I looked at him with a questioning look before pulling up my sleeves to reveal many scars. He just looked at me with an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry I didn't know." He looked at his feet. I could tell he felt bad. I told him that it's fine before he walked towards the door.

"Hey, uh, Vic, do you wanna stay here? Nobody comes to this bathroom and if we get into any trouble I can get you out of it, the principle is my aunt." I said with a smile and Vic agreed.
-
"How long have you been clean?" I asked, just curious. He looked surprised by it. "I'm sorry." I said.

"I'm actually only three days clean." He said, looking down in embarrassment.

"I'm proud of you." I said. "If anyone ever says anything to you, tell me, okay? I don't want you feeling down. Oh, and here's my number so you can call or text me whenever if you have an urge or wanna talk. I don't care if it's 4 am." I said, looking at Vic. It was e last period of the day. Vic and I got up.

"Hold on." I told Vic. I pulled a marker out of my pocket and wrote 'Stay Strong - Kellin' on his wrists, avoiding any cuts.

Vic's POV -

He carefully wrote on my wrist. When he was done he looked at my arm for a bit before planting tiny kisses on my scars and cuts. It made me happy that someone actually cares. I'm not just another person in this world, I am something. It made me smile at the thought. I pulled him into a giant hug with a tear streaming down my cheek. Someone actually cares.
-
I must've fell asleep because the next thing I know I wake up in the back seat of a car. I look up to see Kellin smiling at me.

"Where do you live?" He asked. I pointed to the house we were a house away from. "Oh cool man, you're my neighbor! I live in the grey house beside you!" He said in a happy voice.

Kellin waved me bye and I hopped out of his car. I stood in front of the door. Another day of Hell.

"Victor Vincent Fuentes!" My mother growled at me. "Where have you been? Are you trying to save yourself from pain? News flash: it didn't work. You're just gonna get hurt even more." And after that I slapped in the face with my mothers cold hands, her nails digging into my face. "I'm sorry Mama." I said, trying to hold back tears.

"Is the little fag in the family crying?" She said, kicking he back of my legs, making me fall. "You see, maybe if you were straight, and not a giant fucking mistake, I'd actually accept you into this family. Why don't you be like Mike, he's the perfect child. Straight, good looking, and actually worth something, and he's not a piece of giant trash." She said and then kicked me in the stomach three times before walking out of the door to go get drunk, the usual. I crawled up the stairs into my room and called Kellin.

"Kellin please come over my house." I said.

"Why are you crying?" He asked, panicked.

"You'll see just please come here." I said and hung up the phone. I got the strength to stand up. I heard Kellin walking into e door. I ran down the stairs, tripping on one, and landing into Kellins arms. Thankfully, Mike wasn't home.

"What's wrong? Why do you look like that? Who did it?" He said, sitting down on my couch. "M-my mom." I said between sobs. He pulled my face from his shoulder and looked at my in the eyes.

"You're to beautiful to cry." He said, removing the tears from my face with his thumb. He pushed my head back down and began stroking my hair and humming a song.

Kellins P.O.V

His breathing evened out and I guessed he was asleep. I just looked at his features. His wavy brown hair, and his thick eyebrows. How he had that nose ring. The shape his lips were. Everything was perfect. He was perfect.

I picked up his phone and easily unlocked it. I went to notepad and wrote down 'Stay , Kellin loves you!💩' and took a screenshot. I went to his settings and changed the background on his phone. I hope he won't mind.

He woke up and checked his phone. When he read the message his face grew a bright red color. He put his phone in his back pocket and put his head on my lap.

I could get used to this.

A/N - it's short I'm sorry. I'm using my iPad so if there's any mistakes I'm sorry!
Stay strong, I love you all.