Two !Major Trigger Warning!

A/N- I'm going to slap a major trigger warning on his chapter.

Vics P.O.V
"What if no one likes me? What if Kellin is just pretending to like me?" I say to myself as I sit awake alone on my couch. Kellin had left about an hour ago because his mom called him.

"Is Kellin treating me with sympathy?" I said as I walked to the bathroom. "Why would he like me anyways? I'm just a piece of trash, just as my mother said." I said looking into the mirror. "A big piece of ugly trash." I whispered.

I ran back to my room to find my friend, I'm sure it missed me. I miss the feeling of the metal gliding against my skin and the beautiful red leaking out of it. I missed the stinging feeling it left after I have made the cut. I missed the feelings that showed with the blood as it all Poured out of my body. I like to see my red little friends on my wrists and legs when I was alone. I feel a need more. It's just a shame that some of my other friends faded into slight scars. I love knowing that I can take control over me, and no one else can stop me. Nobody.

I glided the sharp piece of metal across my thigh and smiled at the feeling. I loved to feel the slight sting of the cut. I went to my other thigh and glided my finger across the scars that filled my thigh.

"Time to make more." I said as I dragged the blade across my thigh, putting tissue to stop the blood from getting on anything. I put the blade back under my pillow where it usually stays.

"See you tomorrow, friend." I said as I pulled the blankets over my shivering body and called it a night.

-

"Vic get your ass up for school!" My mother yelled, obviously drunk.

"I'm getting dressed." I said as she stomped away. I slid on my skinny jeans, accidentally opening a cut. "Fuck." I curse to myself and pull my jeans over my legs. I out of a white tee shirt and a glide my vans over my feet.

I run down the stairs, avoiding my mother. I walk z3 feet down the street. Before someone pulls up to me.

"Want a ride?" Kellin asks and I nod yes. I sit in his comfy front seat and look out the window until we arrive at the gates of hell.

-

We both walked into first period together and took out seats. This is gonna be a log day..

-

The bell rang signaling lunch has started. Everyone jumped out of their seats and ran towards the door. I got my books from the rack underneath my desk and walked out of the room instead of running like most of the class. My locker was on the other side of the school, go me.

I arrived at my locker and shoved my books in my locker. I Turned around to see the one and only, Kellin Quinn.

"Hi." I said. And he said it back. We talked about hats and then made our way to the lunchroom, seven minutes after the late bell. We both waited in line for a long time before sitting across a few of Kellins friends.

Kellin must've noticed that I was kind of nervous because he started rubbing my thigh. I jumped in pain.

"Hey Vic, you okay? You seem like you're hurt?" One of his friends, I think his name was Austin asked.

"Yeah, you alright?" His boyfriend Alan asked. He's in a few of my classes and talks to me sometimes. I found out they were dating yesterday, but they've dated for two years.

"Um, y-yeah, I'm alright." I said. Why do I have to stutter?

"Are you sure? Did I hurt you?" Kellin asked me.

"I'm fine." I said with a smile.

"I know when you're lying." He said in my ear.

"Let's not do this right now." I said in an annoyed tone.