𝔉𝔞𝔳𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥

(Ignore the picture, I just love Poppie the performer)

Izuku Midoriya: Attack on Titan
He likes the suspense and his favorite character is Levi because since they're both pretty short, he calls them both smol kings.

Katsuki Bakugou: Assassination Classroom
He likes how it's just about a bunch of kids trying to kill their teacher. His favorite character is Karma, but he also liked how "badass" Koro-Sensei was but oh boy you should've seen how upset he was when he died. Oops...

Eijiro Kirishima: BNA (Brand new animal)
He loves how cute all the animals are and his favorite character is Shirou because he's really "manly" and he sticks with how he wants to protect what he loves. He also said he reminds him of a certain angry blond...

Hanta Sero: Naruto
He likes ninjas... that's the only reason he wanted to watch it, but he gets really into it. His favorite character is Rock Lee, he said he's super cool and the black haired underrated characters need to stick together.

Denki Kaminari: Kakegurui
He likes Kakegurui because... Tits.
Jk, he likes it because of the gambling... or is what he says, he gets a nosebleed whenever a girl gets excited and you just sit there like-
👁👄👁
But his favorite character is Marie (that's how you spell right?)
because he thinks she's sassy and hot.

Shoto Todoroki: Ouran High school host club
Surprisingly, when you showed him this one, he wouldn't stop watching it, and he said he likes it because how experienced with flirting they all are and how he's jealous... he likes romance okay?!? His favorite character is Mori Senpai, he says he's like himself and he even bought a cosplay of him for you.

Tamaki Amajiki: Soul Eater
This baby loves Soul Eater because he says the weapons remind him of himself, how they can transform. But he gets jealous of how strong they are you always have to hold him. His favorite is Crona, a fellow baby, because "he relates to him on a spiritual level."

Tomura Shigaraki: Angels of death
He loves the gore, even though there isn't a whole ton, and he likes how it's kinda like a video game, how they have to beat a certain "boss" before moving to the next floor. His favorite character is Zach, of course, and he
says he covers his face like he does, making him "cool."

Dabi: Haikyuu!
Surprisedly, he likes Haikyuu, you don't know why, he just does. He'll grab a snack, (you), and watch it for hours on end. His favorite character is Tanaka because they're both chaotic.

SORRY THIS SUCKS!! IM TRYING TO UPDATE ASAP!