Detention part 1

Henry bowers x Patrick Hockstetter

Vic Criss x Belch Huggins

Warning: homophobic language

"In you little shits" shouted Mr 'actually who the fuck is this bitch' Henry thought, giving a roll of the eyes Henry walked into the empty classroom followed by Patrick , Belch and Vic, all boys just stood there. "WELL SIT DOWN" 'was this joke trying to make us scared' Henry though.

"you should have been clearer" Patrick smiled at the teacher as they went to sit. "Two of you at the front two of you at the back" being the obvious thing Vic and Belch stayed at the front and Patrick followed behind Henry (a bit to closely) to the back corner of the room.

"Now for the next two hours-".

"TWO HOURS" Vic shouted startling Belch.

"Yes Mr Criss, as you want to waste your time in your lessons this week and a load of other weeks you will be making some of it up now, and from what I have been told your teachers set you something to do during this time, you better do it because I will be checking when I let you go and if you haven't you will be having detention every break and after school till you do. I'll be checking on you every so often and not be sitting in with you because I also have a life and a job I have to do and that doesn't include looking after a bunch of 17 year olds who want to waste their time and everyone else's"

By the end of this 'teachers' rant Patrick had already slumped down on the table fully prepared to have a nap for the next 2 hours. Henry had put his feet up on the table treating the room as if it was his own home. Belch had been listening but seemed to be agitated and was looking like he was ready to scream the second this man left the room. Vic being the smartest had kept his bag with him instead of chucking it in Belches car before they went to fuck about for their last period so he offered the last of the water he had to belch who seemed visibly calmer after having it, giving him a small smile.

"YOU TWO where are your things?" the teacher yelled but then composed himself before walking over to the desk Henry and Patrick sat at. "Obviously not with us" Patrick retaliated back not lifting his head as he spoke, earning a grin from Henry. "Don't try and play dumb with me now hockstetter, where are they?" "Belches car sir" Patrick stated bringing his head up to stare blankly at the teacher before doing that weird mouth thing and grinning sadisticaly at him.

"Jesus, Mr Huggins go and get your bag along with those two as well and make it quick"

"Whatever" Belch answered leaving the room.

"Now you lot behave and be a quiet for the next hour and 50 minutes" and with that mr whatever the fuck he was called was gone letting the door slam behind him.

Vic being the only proper brains of the group actually got out his work and started doing it. "Are you actually doing that?" Henry asked as he walked round the table eyeing up Vics books like he has just brought a turd and placed it on the desk.

"Jesus" Vic whispered leaning back in his chair looking up at the ceiling. "I don't understand you two-" Vic whipped his head to look at both Henry and Patrick, Patrick seemingly bored had found it better to sit on the table than the chair "unlike you two I want to get out of here, I don't want to be stuck in Derry my entire life, don't you ever dream what New York, los Angeles or what other countries are like, because I do. You especially Henry with how your dad is why would you not want to get out as soon as, we only have a few years till the biggest exams of our lives are ... and you patrick I know you are all disconnected and shit from reality like 90 percent of the time but wouldn't you want to get away from the shit that's happened at home or even get help" Vic stopped and steadied his breath a little then slumping back in his chair.