xvi

before jisung could even open his mouth, renjun gestured him to stop. "please, not now," he exasperatedly mumbled and continued jotting down the newly arrived books' names at the librarian's computer.

"so who's jeno? i mean, if you're dating na jaemin, then you and jeno hyung were never a thing?" the younger disregarded renjun's plea and still went on with his questions.

vigorously pressing the enter key, renjun sharply glared at jisung, whom he can't blame for asking such question because he knew nothing. "you don't know how much i wanna slap you with an encyclopedia right now but that would be child abuse," he then faked a smile.

"hyung, you're something. you got the na jaemin for yourself," again, jisung ignored the threats for his life and glanced at jaemin who sat not so far from them. "but i'm really curious about jeno hyung. i really thought you like each oth—"

"take over the computer first. i'm just gonna check on jaemin," renjun stood up and went to tweak jisung's ear. "stop being so nosy and find yourself a boyfriend instead," he huffed before marching towards jaemin's table.

again, renjun wasn't able to resist jaemin and he just let him come over the library to wait for him. jaemin knew his charms and he's using it well.

he just wanted to accompany him for a bit since he's been waiting for an hour already, and it's also an hour away from the library's closing so he must be bored. "jaemin," he called out for him and sat beside him. "what are you doing?" he asked as he peeped at the younger's sketchbook.

"just tryna kill some time," jaemin smiled at him. "are you hungry? i bought some snacks while i'm on my way here," he mumbled as he take a plastic from his bag.

"we can't eat at the library," renjun reminded him.

"you're in charge, who would stop you?" the younger chuckled before popping a straw at the strawberry milk and handed it to him.

since he has a point, renjun gladly took it. "you didn't finish your notes at mr. jung's class yesterday. i'll lend you mine tomorrow," he said while sipping down his drink.

"his lecture per class takes me five pages. my hands are tired because of him," jaemin complained and motioned renjun to open his mouth as he unwrapped a burger.

renjun shrugged and bit on the burger jaemin offered him. "you'll need it at the midterms exams," he reasoned.

"i guess. anyways, you're free tomorrow, right?"

since wednesday is his day off from the library, renjun nodded, "why?"

jaemin smiled and soothed closer to him, "let's go on a date."

"again?"

"what again?" jaemin pouted.

"we went on a date last sunday," the chinese replied. he would never forget the double date that gave him the reason to sleep the pain away.

"i mean, just the two of us. we could watch a movie or something," the younger sheepishly smiled at him, hoping his charms would work once again.

renjun playfully rolled his eyes, "do you accept no as an answer?"

"i don't," jaemin chuckled. heck, he has seven days. only seven days. he'd do everything he wanted to do within those time.

"sure. my class ends at five," he noted.

"date? you're going on a date? can i come with you?" out of nowhere, jisung suddenly appeared beside renjun and overlooked at his shoulder to smile at jaemin.