72

I always say I'm going to end the story, but like I really don't have the heart to do it HAHHAH. But, hello again every one. It really has been some time since I last updated. WOW, I suck at being an author. haha whoops. 

Anyway, I do love this story, and its hard for me to end it, but I genuinely think it's time that I do. Clearly, I keep lacking the motivation to write the story, and unfortunately, I am all out of ideas. I think I can muster up a couple more chapters, but I really do think I am ready to but this book to a close. 

I'm not sure. Let me know what you guys think? (: Especially if you guys have last minute requests. 

"Hello, Tomlinsuns," Louis greets into the camera waving at the lens. "It's Louis here, obviously, you can clearly see my face." Louis grunts. "Anyway, I just wanted to do an update on Harry. He's recovering fine. He's almost released, and he's still a pain in the ass - " 

"Hey," Harry whines off camera. 

Louis giggles and flips the view over  to his husband who's laying in bed. "You are a pain," he reminds. "You whine for me to do things for you, and not in the way that I like." 

"I'm supposed to be recovering, Lewis." 

Louis rolls his eyes. "You don't need help going to the bathroom, though. I'm surprised you haven't asked me to wipe your ass yet." 

"Louis!" Harry groans. "That's disgusting."

"Dada. No," Silas then whines. Louis laughs under his breath and walks closer to the bed where Harry is being cuddled up by Silas. Silas is snuggled underneath the blankets, but when Louis walks closer, he perks his head up. "Dada. Bad."

Harry nods his head, fingers reaching out to tangle in Silas' hair. "That's right, baby. Dada is being bad."

"Dada, has actually been taking care of you since you got the surgery. Papa, should be thanking dada."

Harry's face straightens. "You're not being subtle." 

"Silas doesn't know what I'm hinting at," Louis reminds with a huff. 

Harry scoffs. "You have the camera on. Our thousands of watchers know what you are hinting at." 

Louis turns the video recording around so that it's showing his face, crossing his eyes in a silly way at the camera. "I'm just trying to be the best husband to Harry right now, and even in his drugged up manner - "

"I am not drugs," Harry interrupts. 

"He finds a way to criticize me. That's real love." 

Harry huffs as he slouches against the pillows, arms going over his chest. "I'm not criticizing you. I just want you to come cuddle me is all." 

Louis happily walks over to join him on their bed, scooting in close so Silas gets squished in between them. He then wraps and arm around Harry's shoulder and pulls him into his side. "How's this?" 

"Perfect." Harry smiles and closes his eyes. 

Louis glances at the camera. "Harry has only one more week before he gets released, and we get to go back to baby making." 

"Louis." 

"What?" 

Harry opens his eyes and pulls his head away from Louis' shoulder. "I've been in pain this last week, and the first thing you think of is having sex again?" 

"We were having sex when this happened in the first place." 

"Don't you think I'm traumatized?"